The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Max byke! :emoji_hugging:

So the ending where you don't save Chloe in LIS 1 is canon or will she make an appearance in DE?

I'd lean to where Chloe didn't make it.
Since it looks like you're back in Arcadia Bay

Last edited:
MS had a great show. Expedition 33, the best looking for me.
South of Midnight looked great too. Someone called it Louisiana Kena :lol:

But lets be real, most of those games are coming to PS5.
Also they've had good showcases for the past few years. They just need to execute. It feels like another Xbox will be great next year with most of them not getting dates.

But as a games showcase it was great. Just missing Japanese games for my personal taste

1717963152072.png

Last edited:
First half of the Xbox show was great for me. I didn’t care for the second half much (games shown after Matt Booty). I’m always hyped for a new Gears.

Xbox future is looking pretty good and we know Nintendo going to continue to dominate.

Also they've had good showcases for the past few years. They just need to execute. It feels like another Xbox will be great next year with most of them not getting dates.

But as a games showcase it was great. Just missing Japanese games for my personal taste

1717963152072.png

I hope it's not as parry and dodge heavy as most things seem to be nowadays. Sometimes you just wanna beat the **** outta ******.

So I’m hearing with PS+ subs the best deals now is: Wait for your current sub to expire and then wait for Sony to offer you like a 20% or 30% discount to come back on either extra or premium sub levels?

My current PS+ extra sub is done at the end of August.

Random but I had the strangest dreams while running through Life is Strange a few years back.

Good game but idk what it was doing to my subconscious :nerd:

What’s yall thought on DA Veilguard? The online discourse doesn’t seem to be in their favor. I feel like this game might be the one to do BioWare in. Possibly releasing 2 back to back AAA duds is tough for any studio, even more so one that’s under EA.

I hope it's not as parry and dodge heavy as most things seem to be nowadays. Sometimes you just wanna beat the **** outta ******.
They mentioned DMC as an inspiration so it would be cool to see another game lean towards that style of fighting.

I thought there was another game with “33” in the title.

You were probably thinking of this

I think Dragon Age will be fine. I haven't seen the discourse, but they'll be showing more in a couple of days and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of whatever sentiment you've been seeing does a 180.

What’s yall thought on DA Veilguard? The online discourse doesn’t seem to be in their favor. I feel like this game might be the one to do BioWare in. Possibly releasing 2 back to back AAA duds is tough for any studio, even more so one that’s under EA.
Kinda bummed, i thought we would be getting a continuation of the mainline series (which the tone is basically GOT/dark fantasy) but it looks like it is trying to ape the lighthearted side of dungeons and dragons

I’ll give it a chance though if the gameplay and dialogue system looks good

Last edited:

1717963152072.png

Legit list of games. But MS didn’t show anything that I told myself I need to rush out and buy a series X. Barely have time for 1 system right now. But I was looking for a breakdown of which ones were coming to PS5.

This looks to be the list if anyone else interested.

Legit list of games. But MS didn’t show anything that I told myself I need to rush out and buy a series X. Barely have time for 1 system right now. But I was looking for a breakdown of which ones were coming to PS5.

This looks to be the list if anyone else interested.

Won't be surprised if they all eventually come over.

They used to say "World Premier" and "Exclusive" going back to the E3 days but I think this is the first time they've not said Exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom