The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes on both counts. Both my wife and I got Platinum on it. We didn't want to stop collecting all of the cool PlayStation stuff.
I wanna try to Plat, but can't be bothered with speedruns... if there are speedrun-related trophies. 😅

What's your PSN? 😂

1643800816702.png

1643800842980.png

1643800928536.png

The power of Spider-Man.
Sony Pictures more profitable than PlayStation. Didn't see that coming.

Physical software continues to die fast.

Overall, even though they made profit, these shortages are gonna take a while and its going to be a long generation.

Yea, the rate physical is dying is surprising to me giving how much physical gets discounted cheaper.

what exactly is a live service?

Basically long lasting multiplayer games with a regular stream of income from DLC and micro transactions.
Think Fortnite, Warzone or any battle royale game or MMO's like FFXIV, Warframe or Destiny.

Any guesses?

TLOU Factions
Destiny 3?
GT7
Deviation Games
Firewalk
Haven
Twisted Metal

I think Guerrilla is meant to be working on a Multiplayer title as well.
I don't know if MLB has that FIFA Ultimate Team kinda revenue

Probably, but not until the end of that window. Things can change, but Bungie isnt keen on moving to Destiny 3. D2 is more of a platform at this point and their repeated talking points are taking it well into 2024.

Yea, the rate physical is dying is surprising to me giving how much physical gets discounted cheaper.

Basically long lasting multiplayer games with a regular stream of income from DLC and micro transactions.
Think Fortnite, Warzone or any battle royale game or MMO's like FFXIV, Warframe or Destiny.

oh guess its nothing new

Probably, but not until the end of that window. Things can change, but Bungie isnt keen on moving to Destiny 3. D2 is more of a platform at this point and their repeated talking points are taking it well into 2024.

Makes sense, especially after seeing this.

It’s fun. Granted some of the cheesing you can do in the original game and get rewarded for gets taken away in the DLC with the way they design the bows. Enjoy it.

I recently just completed it but haven't played the DLC and now I'm wondering what you mean :lol:

oh guess its nothing new

Yea, just a fancy name

So a bit of a windy road here, but it does pertain to video games.

The background is that Bungie released a Destiny 2 trailer yesterday highlighting the new exotic weapons and armor coming in the expansion. Pay attention to 0:26, the Parasite weapon.

Today I am scrolling through Twitter and came across this:

1643821777298.png

My first thought is, "Haha, yes a satirical ribbing, good one".

Turns out it was legit. Person is a D2 lore podcaster who has since removed the links to their work and locked their account.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom