The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To whoever said for God of War to do the disco version and not update, how do you not update? It does it automatically as soon as it’s done installing.

To whoever said for God of War to do the disco version and not update, how do you not update? It does it automatically as soon as it’s done installing.
Go offline or manually stop the update before it finishes.

while you are playing make sure you are disconnected from the internet (is what I am guessing)

Yea download the game in full off the disc and go offline. I didnt go back online until i beat the game since it would automatically download any time i went back on online.

I returned my 900H today to Best Buy. Didn’t like what I was reading about the 120 fps update and other bugs. Just wait to see how this years sets are or just go for whatever the LG OLED is this year.

It's 4K/60 on PS5 if you play the disc version unpatched.

Otherwise it's 1080/60 for some reason.

ManEater, or should I say ManEater’s, was kinda hard but after falling to my death twice I succeeded.
Beanie Man after wasn’t even close to being as hard imo.

The Quiet Knight jumped off the ledge so I couldn’t get his items....

That **** gon mane. I panic anytime the shipper chosen is fedex.

Just saw this message. I had FedEx do a nike shipment like that to me a couple weeks ago. They scaned delivered and i got nothing. I immediately called fedex to open a case and i also called ndc. Waited a few hours and vallah they were at my doorstep. I guess they are doing this because of the volume of packages but also because of driver metrics which is bs on the part of the company. I would love to hear a fedex/ups NT driver’s perspective

What games actually run on 120/4k right now?
Full list of 120fps PS5 games
  • Borderlands 3
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  • Destiny 2
  • Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition
  • Dirt 5
  • Fortnite
  • Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
  • The Nioh Collection
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • WRC 9
Full list of 120fps Xbox Series X games
  • Borderlands 3
  • Call of Duty: Warzone*
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
  • CrossCode
  • Destiny 2
  • Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition
  • Dirt 5
  • ExoMecha
  • Fortnite
  • Gears 5 (multiplayer)
  • Halo Infinite (multiplayer)
  • Halo: The Master Chief Collection
  • King Oddball
  • Metal: Hellsinger
  • Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  • Orphan of the Machine
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • Rocket League*
  • Rogue Company
  • Second Extinction
  • Star Wars Squadrons
  • The Falconeer
  • The Touryst
  • WRC 9

BLACK PS5 SALE ENDS IN DISASTER, AS ALL ORDERS CANCELLED DUE TO ‘STAFF THREATS’
SUP3R5 SAYS IT RECEIVED “CREDIBLE THREATS TO OUR SAFETY" AFTER SELLING OUT OF CUSTOM CONSOLES

By Andy Robinson
1 day ago
PS5_30_Four-1024x768.jpg

The launch of a batch of custom black PlayStation 5 consoles ended in disaster this weekend, as third-party company SUP3R5 cancelled all orders due to alleged threats made to its staff after it sold out of units.

Walmart triple boxed my last PS5 and it was in Box that was a crazy big shape with stuffing looked like a vacuum cleaner with no label. Super dope because it didn’t look like a console at all. I guess they’ve learned from all the Fed ex thefts.

120 4K is not a thing yet.

the games that run @ 120 are 1080p.

someone correct me if I am wrong.
I believe you are correct. 120fps(there are only 8 games that run this as of now) and 60fps games all currently run at 1080p. Although in the future Sony has promised to at least be able to hit 60fps @ 4k. I think we are still quite a ways off from 120fps @ 4k or 8k.

Back
Top Bottom