The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah. Looks like a rehash. Like they out of ideas.
uh-nah.jpg

I don't like the Kameo idea though. Kinda seems like a rip off. Idk why fighting games keep canibalizing their rosters.

I've never played any of these sim games before, but this looks amazing.

I got into the first one during the pandemic.

I suck at it though. I spend 90% of the time landscaping the map, building highways, train tracks, & roads, and 10% on building the city.

Can't wait for this one. Looks great.

Final Fantasy demo on point. Day 1 download.

Demo was a good idea. I wasn't expecting so much positive news.
Seeing reactions like this on Twitter. I still don't think it will get a 90+ metacritic but word of mouth is good.

I say FF hits somewhere between an 86-88 on Metacritic. I’m not gonna play the demo myself but I’m def looking forward to it when I get back from vacation. I also need to finish TotK before FF.

^ First one is a blast, but it was much to in-depth for me.

I played the FF16 demo and it crashed every 5 minutes. I deleted and redownloaded and no improvement. I am a little worried I am working with faulty hardware. I had the same issue with Spiderman: Miles Morales and GT7.

Other games seem to run with no issue.

If you lower all of your video output settings and it still does this, def ping Sony for some help.

You not being able to enjoy GT7 for any length of time has got me kinda tight. lol

If you lower all of your video output settings and it still does this, def ping Sony for some help.

You not being able to enjoy GT7 for any length of time has got me kinda tight. lol
As long as he can enjoy those FF Pixel Remastered, he should be thankful :smokin

You won't regret going hardwired if your setup allows for it.
Once I switched to a 350Mbs plan, I ditched the powerline adapter and bought this flat ethernet cable but with adhesive clips instead and wired it from my router to a switch which my PC and PS5 connect to.

71ZKVWxtU5L._SL1200_.jpg

I'm on a 1Gb connection now and PSN downloads are very fast. You won't want to ever use wifi again.

link to cable and adhesive strips. :emoji_eyes:

Did Insomniac put all the good alt costumes in Spiderman 1?

Idk about these assassin creed spideys.

Hope they put 1 alts in 2.

Traded in my OG disc for a digital GoW:R digital version.

Passed the first test; FF16 demo ran perfectly. Currently downloading Spiderman: Miles Morales and GT7 in hopes I can finally enjoy both!

I may have to eat crow; while I am not 100% sold on the combat system, this is a Final Fantasy game that I never knew I wanted until I played it. Got a ton going on this summer with a house sale/purchase so I may wait on it until the fall, but I have to see this game through. That demo did a perfect job of hyping me.

Not watching but posting.

Traded in my OG disc for a digital GoW:R digital version.

Passed the first test; FF16 demo ran perfectly. Currently downloading Spiderman: Miles Morales and GT7 in hopes I can finally enjoy both!

I may have to eat crow; while I am not 100% sold on the combat system, this is a Final Fantasy game that I never knew I wanted until I played it. Got a ton going on this summer with a house sale/purchase so I may wait on it until the fall, but I have to see this game through. That demo did a perfect job of hyping me.

More hyped now. I wasn't planning on getting it at lauch but the hype is getting to me.
Exactly what happened with GT7 and VR

Back
Top Bottom