The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of people prefer external batteries. You cant replace an internal battery in the DualSense, at least I don’t think you can.

Also haptic feedback is so overrated to me. I don’t think I ever notice it. It just feels like 4K rumble :lol:
Astros Playroom sold us a dream. Thats the only game so far that made the haptics worth it. But now I realize it was the combination of haptics and sound that made it dope. More games need to play audio through the controller.

I think Killzone Shadowfall was the first game to use audio through the controller. First time I heard it, it scared the hell out of me :lol:

Idk though, that stuff is cool but it’s not something that I really need. I’d much rather have a $40-$50 controller without the gimmicks than what we currently have for $75.

Getting 100% map cleared was ridiculous on Fallen Order.

I spent 4+ hours on one planet to find out I had to walk over a very specific piece of grass in order for it to count the area.

Also, I am rewatching Gotham, so the mo-cap actor for Cal Kestis (Cameron Monaghan) is really strange. :lol:

Astros Playroom sold us a dream. Thats the only game so far that made the haptics worth it. But now I realize it was the combination of haptics and sound that made it dope. More games need to play audio through the controller.
That happened while I was playing Guardians and that **** was jarring as ****. Felt like Drax and Gamora were right next to me :lol:

I spent 4+ hours on one planet to find out I had to walk over a very specific piece of grass in order for it to count the area.

Also, I am rewatching Gotham, so the mo-cap actor for Cal Kestis (Cameron Monaghan) is really strange. :lol:
The map may have been the worst I’ve ever seen :lol:

Cal is the Joker? I never noticed :wow:

I need to finish season 5; if I remember correctly, he played his own brother too? Show was good but I was tired as hell of kid Bruce wanting to be grown :lol:

My first Platinum! Very satisfying! 😅
I thought it was quite reasonable. I imagine there are Plats that are much tougher. 🤷‍♂️

I didn’t notice it. Again, it just feels like an improved rumble pack to me. I’m glad it’s a game changer for some of y’all though.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford MS deciding to actually release games next year and now they wanna raise the price. Nasty work indeed :smh:

People can get a year of GamePass ultimate for $60. Lower if they want to do trickery with VPNs.

No one is worrying

But good news for Sony gamers is that PlayStation ain't releasing **** next year, the price y'all dudes gonna be paying for exclusives is $0.

#ProConsunerSony

Yeah but ms games are day 1 game pass so a 1 year sub lets you play all those games and mlb the show For the price of 1. Uncle phil keeps winning
Y’all think Phil is a good guy :lol:

I believe Game Pass eventually going up too and there will be less third party games on the service. If the first party output is good then it’ll be great. But outside of maybe FH5, we haven’t seen a great first party game in a long time. Low key excited for Starfield though :smokin

People can get a year of GamePass ultimate for $60. Lower if they want to do trickery with VPNs.

No one is worrying

But good news for Sony gamers is that PlayStation ain't releasing **** next year, the price y'all dudes gonna be paying for exclusives is $0.

#ProConsunerSony
I don’t believe Sony is pro consumer at all, I can’t even try and pretend :lol:

I think we’ll get Spider-Man 2 though. Insomniac is pretty damn good at delivering on time. Crunch at its finest :smokin

No one is worrying

#ProConsunerSony

1670280799496.png

Back
Top Bottom