The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I expect the edge controller to be closer to $200 honestly. Sony milking the hell out of the haptic feedback and other stuff in the DualSense. I’d be happy with a “DualShock 5 Pro” controller without the haptic stuff.

Thank you. Definitely picking up the charging station.

Yea I don't know what to make of the design. Its a statement piece in some respects and also an eye sore. I'm used to past PlayStations and x boxes just kinda blending into the background. This thing takes over my space.

Would have been nice if they didn't fool around and just released the slim version already...

Super agreed.

I need to set-up my second PS5 in our main living space but it's going to look sort of ridiculous unless I invest in some Dbrand covers. We need some slims....

Sony desperately trying to keep their top selling game year after year from becoming a gamepass exclusive. Uncle phil should just outright ask for a few ps exclusives so RustyShackleford RustyShackleford can finally have some games to play while waiting for 343 to fix halo.
What exclusives? Haze 2 finna release, or is MAG getting a remaster?

Cause if I wanted to experience a Sony exclusive shooter, I would just go to my local landfill and rolling around in some garbage. I'm playing with trash either way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom