The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Elden if ur ok with a 60-100 hr game.

Btw just started bloodborne and wow. This game is insane. They really made a legit horror game out of a game centered around action. Might give it a break cause it’s so damn bleak. The combat is amazing tho. The faster movements for everything make it fun as hell. The screams, monsters, footsteps when ur standing still. Crazy. Will def beat this at some point. Wouldn’t be surprised if this ends up being my favorite from fromsoftware cause the combat is too addicting.

So Gran Turismo 7 crashes every 5-7 minutes for me now, regardless of what I do. I have uninstalled, redownloaded, and no change.

I have read several other accounts of this but no idea if they will fix it.

Super disappointed.

So Gran Turismo 7 crashes every 5-7 minutes for me now, regardless of what I do. I have uninstalled, redownloaded, and no change.

Super disappointed.
Does the actual game crash or are you just getting disconnected from their network, in which the game limits what you can play?

My game's been pretty stable (knock on wood), but will get the occasional network disconnect, which could be down to my wifi.

Super disappointed.
Hmm, has it been doing this from Day 1? Even with the lates updates?
Does the actual game crash or are you just getting disconnected from their network, in which the game limits what you can play?

My game's been pretty stable (knock on wood), but will get the occasional network disconnect, which could be down to my wifi.
Might be your wifi, bro. There was one night where I got multiple notifications within an hour that you were online lol.

Elden if ur ok with a 60-100 hr game.

Btw just started bloodborne and wow. This game is insane. They really made a legit horror game out of a game centered around action. Might give it a break cause it’s so damn bleak. The combat is amazing tho. The faster movements for everything make it fun as hell. The screams, monsters, footsteps when ur standing still. Crazy. Will def beat this at some point. Wouldn’t be surprised if this ends up being my favorite from fromsoftware cause the combat is too addicting.

I NEED a Bloodborne remaster someday, give me an excuse to play it again. Was my first FROM game. So many good memories.

Last edited:

No, like the game momentarily freezes, the app crashes, and it offers to send a report with video clip to Sony.

It happened less frequently a few weeks ago but its to the point i cant finish a race now.

I made sure I had all the latest updates,

Anybody wanna run some Destiny 2?

200.gif

No, like the game momentarily freezes, the app crashes, and it offers to send a report with video clip to Sony.

It happened less frequently a few weeks ago but its to the point i cant finish a race now.

I made sure I had all the latest updates,
Hmm, that's really odd.

Got up to Radahn on ng+ and he’s too easy now with leveled up weapons. So I messed around and beat him with base level hook claws + bloodhound claws :lol:. At the ng+ stage you can basically spam rolling into him due to having increased endurance, and tank his hits due to the added vigor and heals. Couldn’t really get away with that as much in NG.

It seems like rolling into him is key though. And I think people were right when they said torrent makes the fight more difficult, at least in a 1v1 post-nerf. And honestly even arguably that the unpredictability when you summon npcs makes it more difficult.

It’s crazy though to go from having to cheese him with hit and runs on torrent using the scarlet rot breath and summoning NPCs to being able to 1v1 him with base wolverine claws.

^ nice... you prally got a few legendary cars too... I'm currently at 105... been on a shopping spree since I can grind out races for big cash at LeMans as long as I win... been buying every used car regardless if I like it or not lol...and try to get legendary cars I can afford...I need to do one more race to get the tomahawk and enjoy the easy wins.... only got 660k though right now

Last edited:
Better grind while you still can.

Back
Top Bottom