The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GT7 is the most fun and frustrating game I've played in a long time. Embarrassed to say I mightve logged in about 7 or 8 hours on Saturday. Just got to menu 26. Hope I can complete everything by next week.

Heard this song while in the brand dealership. I wish they'd let it play during races.

LFG!!!!!!!!
🙌🙌🙌💪💪💪
C5EA2086-D2A9-4B87-AF5B-E924293773EC.jpeg

But in my excitement, I forgot to save my replay... 😩😅

Anybody down to run Destiny Raid? I haven’t ran one in awhile, but I just started playing again, went from 1350 to 1518, copped Witcher Queen expansion and ready to roll.

Which raid are you looking to do?

Vow of the Disciple you might still be a little bit low light level for. You could do Garden of Salvation, Deep Stone Crypt, or Last Wish all right now, as well as Vault of Glass.

2sappy 2sappy has a crew that like to raid fairly often; Id be happy to jump in.

Vow of the Disciple you might still be a little bit low light level for. You could do Garden of Salvation, Deep Stone Crypt, or Last Wish all right now, as well as Vault of Glass.

2sappy 2sappy has a crew that like to raid fairly often; Id be happy to jump in.
Yeah. I think recommend level for Vow is 1540 for the final encounter. That's not to say that there haven't been instances where more than one person in the raid group was far below light level, but for the sake of consistency I would say try out Vow when you are at least 1530+. :lol:
I don't mind doing any of the other raids though. They're fun to go through every now and then, the hard part is trying to convince some clan members to run them . :lol:

I don't know about any of y'all, but I am looking forward to this game. I loved playing the older games on PC back when I was younger. Can't wait to hear the line "I'm Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate!" Again. :lol:

God, I just remembered that for the climactic battle in escape from monkey island it was some kind of street fighter esque fight with RPS button combinations you had to do to make moves come out. The button combinations were randomly generated per playthrough, so I remember sitting there for hours filling up sheet after sheet of combinations and their results. :lol:

Last edited:
About to Start Journey 3 on Elden Ring. Just loaded up on all the Somber and Smithing Stones so I can try out some new builds.
What builds are yall having the most fun with? I have already tried bleed/dex, Int and Faith and some most recently Faith/Strength and Pyro. Any suggestions? This game is amazing. I have been wanting to start Tiny Tinas Wonderland but I keep coming back to ER lol.

About to Start Journey 3 on Elden Ring. Just loaded up on all the Somber and Smithing Stones so I can try out some new builds.
What builds are yall having the most fun with? I have already tried bleed/dex, Int and Faith and some most recently Faith/Strength and Pyro. Any suggestions? This game is amazing. I have been wanting to start Tiny Tinas Wonderland but I keep coming back to ER lol.

I’m basic so just been melee bleed. First play through was bloodhound fang + dismounter with bleed ash. Dropping the shield for power stancing made the game much funner for me. Started an ng+ with moonveil and the optional endgame boss’s katana, feels like easy mode with katanas. I’d love to have the stats for a dual colossal hammer or something though :lol:

How was endgame on ng+. Did you find bosses doable without mimic and if so what was your build? And method to git gud enough? I was getting demolished on NG end game without summons.

I’m basic so just been melee bleed. First play through was bloodhound fang + dismounter with bleed ash. Dropping the shield for power stancing made the game much funner for me. Started an ng+ with moonveil and the optional endgame boss’s katana, feels like easy mode with katanas. I’d love to have the stats for a dual colossal hammer or something though :lol:

How was endgame on ng+. Did you find bosses doable without mimic and if so what was your build? And method to git gud enough? I was getting demolished on NG end game without summons.
Endgame on NG+ was easier for me then the first run through. I think I over-leveled though lol. I was using the Blashphemous Blade and Sword of Milos dual wield. The art skill with the Blasphemous is crazy strong. But I was using the Dung Eater puppet as well, which is kind of ez mode lol.

I've been having a blast with my punch build (fist and claw weapons only). Fights feel much more personal when you are in each other's faces duking it out. :lol:

PS5 issues for me revisiting my backlog on the PS4. Finished TLOU2 finally. It was a chore to get through at times but a solid game

I've been having a blast with my punch build (fist and claw weapons only). Fights feel much more personal when you are in each other's faces duking it out. :lol:

Not even gonna ask how you manage that.

I’ve been using bloodhounds fang since the game came out, very high dex build, I feel I have done a decent amount of farming and still have come across a few bosses that I needed a good summon to get past.

The fire giant though…. Took me quite awhile to realize using the horse solo is way easier than any summon you can get . Felt good to finally clear that.

Just seeing this Chris.

I'm light level 1530 now (Titan), and ill be on throughout the day. Running with

1. Herod-C
2. Gnawing Hunger
3. Parasite

Yeah. I think recommend level for Vow is 1540 for the final encounter. That's not to say that there haven't been instances where more than one person in the raid group was far below light level, but for the sake of consistency I would say try out Vow when you are at least 1530+. :lol:
I don't mind doing any of the other raids though. They're fun to go through every now and then, the hard part is trying to convince some clan members to run them . :lol:
I'm always down. I remember in D1 we use to carry a lot of dudes through raids to get them Gallarhorn, Thorn, Vex Mytho or Ice Breaker. Those were good times :pimp:

I'm always down. I remember in D1 we use to carry a lot of dudes through raids to get them Gallarhorn, Thorn, Vex Mytho or Ice Breaker. Those were good times :pimp:
Just add me if you're on playstation and I'll see what I can do for a raid this week. :lol: . AlexV2sappy.

I didn't have a PS1 back in the day. I already had a Nintendo 64 and my mom wouldn't get me a PS1.

The first PS1 game I played at a homies house was FFVII, and GT2 on his chipped and modded PS1 with burnt games on cd-r's :lol:

1649194028396.png

Think this is the first game I played on ps1. I’d be at my older cousin’s room as he was letting DMX rock on this. I was an N64 kid, at the time ps seemed like the teen/adult console with games like RE2, bushido blade, etc.

1649194144876.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom