The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clearly, Moreso referencing the part where children a certain age probably shouldn't be exposed to it, later effects considered or not.

I agree. SMH at me for doing that prostitute thing in GTA 3. Looking back at things as an adult I shouldn't have played that game at that age.

My folks let me watch Terminator and RoboCop and play GTA but I was only allowed to have edited albums until like 7th grade :lol:
Remind me of my dad.

Let me watch those same movies but only want to blast censored versions of Ready to Die and Me Against the World :lol:

They knew they were fighting a losing battle trying not to laugh @ Chris Rock Bigger and Blacker

Before they edit it:

1635968304837.png

Everyone's favorite, Mister Chief.

Kind of want to play Gran Turismo rn. Did it get a PS5 update?

Never saw anything officially announced but it runs much better imho. Saw a lot of improvement with VR as well - overall, just super stable frame rates and it seemed as if load times were somewhat reduced.

I can check all that were available in our region with the exception of the Vita game. I still rock the LE GT 15th Anniversary badge/avatar too. But I'm a GT STAN.

While the nature of a ‘leak’ like this makes it difficult to confirm as genuine and even more difficult to discern between placeholder and reality, it’s still an interesting development given some of the original listings went on to be announced for PC.
  • Avowed (12/07/2022)
  • Chrono Cross Remaster (12/01/2021)
  • Final Fantasy IX Remake (04/01/2022)
  • Final Fantasy XVI (03/01/2022)
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster (02/01/2022)
  • Forspoken (03/01/2022)
  • Kingdom Hearts IV (09/30/2023)
  • Shin Megami Tensei V (02/01/2022)
  • The Elder Scrolls VI (01/02/2024)
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero (09/30/2022)
  • Tactics Ogre Remaster (03/01/2022)

The chances of this being real are slim. With that said, a man can hope.

It did predict the GTA Remaster well before it was announced.

While the nature of a ‘leak’ like this makes it difficult to confirm as genuine and even more difficult to discern between placeholder and reality, it’s still an interesting development given some of the original listings went on to be announced for PC.
  • Avowed (12/07/2022)
  • Chrono Cross Remaster (12/01/2021)
  • Final Fantasy IX Remake (04/01/2022)
  • Final Fantasy XVI (03/01/2022)
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster (02/01/2022)
  • Forspoken (03/01/2022)
  • Kingdom Hearts IV (09/30/2023)
  • Shin Megami Tensei V (02/01/2022)
  • The Elder Scrolls VI (01/02/2024)
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero (09/30/2022)
  • Tactics Ogre Remaster (03/01/2022)

The chances of this being real are slim. With that said, a man can hope.

It did predict the GTA Remaster well before it was announced.

Nvidia confirmed. It was real. They also said, most those dates are place holder.

Story mode focusing on Drug Cartels? I'm in!
They needed to do something. They worked damn near every war angle but the civil war, actually a civil war COD could be fire but probably too controversial in today's climate especially with CRT being the newest hot topic. Til this day the most memorable CoD campaign map was the neighborhood in Northern VA from MW2.

Last edited:
I've always been a fan of photomode ever since its debut in GT4. Probably one of the better, more user-friendly photomodes in my gaming experience.

Back
Top Bottom