The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw a post on era say the Death Stranding Director's Cut seems geared towards people who found the original game boring. I kinda agree and wish it leaned further into the boringness, but Idk what that would entail.

I'll just play on the new Very Hard mode.

I wouldn't worry about this.

Sony would've put in bulk orders for the chips a long time ago and so will AMD with TSMC.
Sony already said they've secured enough chips to meet their targets for this year and would most likely have thought long term for a couple of years.

In the mean time they will be doing R&D for the chips to be used in a PS5 slim. If they can get a chip with a smaller node size then they can save money by basically shrinking everything like the heatsink and other components.

Also by the time a slim version comes out, the supply chain might be better so prices for chips might drop since TSMC or whoever will be able to produce more.

BF2042 beta started today?

I haven't received a beta key from Best Buy...

Aight, bet. See you gentlemen next Thursday.

I'll be ready, trust.

giphy.gif

Just got back on the saddle, wife got me a PS5 for my Bday, been playing God Of War 4 and what a stunning game that is and the story telling is so dope, love Greek mythology so maybe I’m biased, I know I’m late as hell to this game, but is seriously amazing.

many other recommendations?

Just got back on the saddle, wife got me a PS5 for my Bday, been playing God Of War 4 and what a stunning game that is and the story telling is so dope, love Greek mythology so maybe I’m biased, I know I’m late as hell to this game, but is seriously amazing.

many other recommendations?

Ghost of Tsushima
Miles Morales
Ratchet and Clank
Returnal

Nice to see this won’t be apart of the PS showcase, or at least I hope that’s the case.

Back
Top Bottom