The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20210706_093901.jpg
It’s such a shame that the Vita fizzled out because developers paid more attention to the PS3/4. I have one and I think the Vita is a great device.

PlayStation 5 features
  • Experience environment effects with the DualSense wireless controller’s haptic feedback.
  • Get closer to the world of Death Stranding with bespoke adaptive trigger resistance.
  • Hear sound effects come to life in 3D Audio (requires compatible headphones).
  • Get into the action quickly with the PS5 console’s ultra-fast SSD and near-instant load times.
  • Choose from two picture modes – Performance Mode with upscaled 4K and up to 60FPS or Fidelity Mode in native 4K – both with ultra-wide and HDR support**.
Upgrade path defined
If you already own the PS4 version of Death Stranding, you can get the PS5 Death Stranding Director’s Cut Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade for only $10

Buy any version of Death Stranding for PS4 to get the Death Stranding Director’s Cut Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade for PS5 for the same price mentioned above.***

Other features:
  • New Story Missions
  • New Enemies
  • Upgraded Melee Combat
  • Maser Gun
  • Mounted Machine Guns
  • Firing Range
  • Cargo Catapult
  • Support Skeleton
  • Buddy Bot
  • Jump Ramp
  • Fragile Circuit

Last edited:
Death stranding Director's cut is what the original game should've been.

The original game was so boring I couldn't vene finish it
Graphics on the original game was amazing, but the actual gameplay was boring af to me too. :lol:
Is it worth it to get the Director's Cut?

Back
Top Bottom