The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
first time doing my player this year 1st Cobb won in high school. Then I won the national championship in college. Then me and Hendrix Cobb both got drafted to the
same team he went 1st overall I went second overall. noticing more charges when driving
to the hoop.

200.gif

Got the platinum in Demon's Souls. Overall great game but they definitely could've tweaked the balance a bit (magic is op but melee builds get absolutely destroyed in NG+) and the co-op/invasion system still sucks. Sony needs to release a ps5 Bloodborne patch I'll gladly play that again.

Son? How?

Everything is on sale :lol:
Na. Compared to previous years sales this one is weak. looking at my wishlist none of the arcade archives are on sale like last years sale. Need to finish buying all the shoot em ups and neo geo games. On top of that the discounts aren’t steep enough. Ghost of tsushima is on sale for the same price it was during the holiday sale.

The Last of us Pt. II State of play was 3 weeks before release
Ghost of Tsushima 1 3/4 months
Returnal 2 months
Ratchet 1.5 months

Horizon this summer?

The Last of us Pt. II State of play was 3 weeks before release
Ghost of Tsushima 1 3/4 months
Returnal 2 months
Ratchet 1.5 months

Horizon this summer?

A State of Play for HFW pretty much confirms it's dropping this year just a matter of when.

Wonder when Sony gonna let the cat of the bad and reveal that God of War: Ragnarok is getting pushed back?
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom