The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bought this today. So pristine.
8A32C32B-4BDA-457F-B19A-B3D0833C0F4F.jpeg

Good reviews and research are why I went for it as well... there are few bad ones out there that fell way more in line with my experience, though.

I paid less than the 55" price for the 65" and still couldn't deal. I found myself CONSTANTLY making adjustments trying to make it look better than the Sony it replaced (800D) until I just gave up...

So in the end, I spent a bit more to get my peace back. I was able to get the 65" 900H for less than what the 55" costs as well, though... so it was a no brainer.

There is always the panel lottery philosophy... you might get a better one than I got. If you don't mind taking the TCL home (again, its kind of heavy), setting it up and possibly taking it back if it doesn't work for you... I can't argue with your choice because they are so cheap. The 65" I returned on Nov 29th still hasn't sold and is available at my local Best Buy for $595 open box. The box is about 20-30% bigger than normal flat tv boxes as well. The Sony felt like lifting half the weight in comparison, its wild.

I really think you will like it for gaming if you have no desire to go 120fps, for anything esle... movies, cable TV, HDR content... very tough call bro. Broke my heart, lol.

Thanks for all the info.

The thing is I don't want to return a tv again for the 3rd time in the last month.

Had a vizio M series. Worked for a week then I got sound but not pictured. Returned it back to target. Then the lg N85 issue. Returned that.

Maybe since this weekend is the Superbowl, I might find a deal for the x900h and pull the trigger. I would prefer brand new. Never been a fan of purchasing open box tvs.

Thanks for all the info.

The thing is I don't want to return a tv again for the 3rd time in the last month.

Had a vizio M series. Worked for a week then I got sound but not pictured. Returned it back to target. Then the lg N85 issue. Returned that.

Maybe since this weekend is the Superbowl, I might find a deal for the x900h and pull the trigger. I would prefer brand new. Never been a fan of purchasing open box tvs.

That or hold tight until the 2021 Sony models release... would be the biggest power move if Playstation is your primary gaming console.

The only note of caution is Sony has already stated that they will be waiting on future updates for all features to be available as well. Once released, the 900H will get the same update.

If I take another non-Sony risk this year, it may be for the mini-LED Philips models. The listed gaming feature specs along with built-in active bias lighting and soundbar are quite intriguing.

Wishing you the best Sir!

according to this guy, Control PS5 has the 2nd best use of the Dualsense, behind astrobots.
He said that whenever the character walks/runs on different terrain you can "feel" it
and whenever the character uses her powers you feel the push. There's also some trigger resistance depending on which weapon you are using. It seemed like he was fairly early in the game as he said he can't wait to get further to unlock new weapons to see differences in the controller response
The vid is a great quick preview in general of what to expect but he talks about the dualsense stuff at roughly 2:55 until the end

Back
Top Bottom