The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
doing a new game plus run on GOT, love that they added new armors and color sets to get. Only thing that is annoying is having to unlock the fast travel areas all over again

I literally just bought Tomb Raider Monday :lol: :smh:

I loved the first one & I have been wanting to play the second one, i just have to finish my backlog first. :smh:

Also I'm not sure if you bought the "definitive" edition, but that has:
The base game, All seven DLC challenge tombs, All downloadable weapons, outfits, and skills.

Pretty sure the PS + version will be the standard game only.

PO

Been a real busy 3 day work week so I didn’t really have time to sit at my computer and monitor all the restocks. Figured my wal mart 12/17 order would’ve shipped by now ...

Now I got a 6 day weekend that I thought I was gonna enjoy with a PS5 :angry::smh:

Just finished the “Street Kid” persona on CyberPunk.
Both possible endings kinda suck lol
Still got side missions to play through but want to start another persona put of curiosity.

Still got side missions to play through but want to start another persona put of curiosity.
How many hours did you play? I’m like 2.5 hours in and I dunno if I wanna give this game my life right now lol

I got a PS5 bundle from GameStop as a gift to my younger cousin. He ended up scoring one too lol. Any ideas on where I can flip this contactless? I might just have to return it to gamestop. I’ve already got my own PS5 coming in from Best Buy. eBays fees are wild. If someone wants it for a cheaper price than eBay then message me.

there’s actually 3 endings. One of the secret ending is by saying nothing to Johnny when you’re on the rooftop and he asks you who you’re going to get help from. If you just leave the game for about 5 minutes, you do the suicidal route where you storm arasaka alone. If you happen to beat it (which is very hard) you get a secret ending.

I got a PS5 bundle from GameStop as a gift to my younger cousin. He ended up scoring one too lol. Any ideas on where I can flip this contactless? I might just have to return it to gamestop. I’ve already got my own PS5 coming in from Best Buy. eBays fees are wild. If someone wants it for a cheaper price than eBay then message me.
Stockx?

B093596F-F35B-4A02-93E0-BC5E49FCB2D7.jpeg

we live fellas!!

The wife spent her whole day 2 weeks ago refreshing GameStop app. And she struck gold. Did it without me knowing. It was suppose to get here mid January but came today.

Back
Top Bottom