The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | SOP Today 3PM PST / NEW Firmware Update is LIVE / PS5 Pro launches 11/7 for $699

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder if you can just go to whatever after getting through the queue

Great. Drop the controllers everywhere while we’re they g to get the queue. Came up empty. Yeah, I’ll be skipping the Pro.

Nah, I mean from a second hand seller... I'm way too busy to catch a retail.

I'll pay extra to save myself the hassle but after $2K, just doesn't click for a mostly nostalgia based cop... then couple that with me mostly being on the PC these days. Math not mathing...
Paying $2k for a PS5 is a wild waste of resources

Reactions: MVP
Need more links to the controller. Let me get that at least lol

Target and Wally sold out, that best buy link is prolly it until Amazon joins the party... not sure if they dropped already or just haven't gone live.

Nah, I mean from a second hand seller... I'm way too busy to catch a retail.

I'll pay extra to save myself the hassle but after $2K, just doesn't click for a mostly nostalgia based cop... then couple that with me mostly being on the PC these days. Math not mathing...
Nah, if I can't get retail ill be ok with my OG PS5 until the PS6 comes out LOL

Nah, if I can't get retail ill be ok with my OG PS5 until the PS6 comes out LOL

I'll just scoop a reggie Pro, I don't have any issue with paying $7 after selling my OG.

-------

Whatever happened to the upgraded Dualshock 2 with extended battery life? Are they planning to drop those after we buy up all the limited edition weak battery models?

Back
Top Bottom