The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Sad day today.... moment of silence....

well i was enjoying ME2 (games amazing), my 80gig ps3 got the yellow light of death, . It has been with me for so long, o the memories, o the joy

Sorry to hear, D.

tired.gif
frown.gif

I have two options

- Pay 60CND and get my 80 gig fixed, but they will put in a new fan that is loud.

or

buy a new PS3 but lose the games i did not store on the cloud system and all the games i got from sharing accounts

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

60 bux well spent imo.

But the Slim is sick, too..

I hope my 80 doesn't go soon.

im leaning towards spending the 60 but i dont want my ps3 sounding like my 360.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

I have two options

- Pay 60CND and get my 80 gig fixed, but they will put in a new fan that is loud.

or

buy a new PS3 but lose the games i did not store on the cloud system and all the games i got from sharing accounts
Try the heat gun fix, if it works backup your current PS3 internal hard drive.
Then go cop a  new PS3 Slim.

Not sure if you Canadian's have some kind of day like Black Friday when retailers roll out some crazy deals. 

Speaking of Canadian PS3 NT'ers any of you guys hitting this event up:
[h1]PlayStation Canada is Ready To Party and You’re Invited![/h1]
Another year, another reason to celebrate here in Canada, and another PlayStation Holiday Event! We had such a tremendous response last year that we couldn’t for one second forget about you. I’d like to invite each and every Canadian PlayStation fan out again this year.

Right around the corner now, our Holiday Event will be taking place on October 12 from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. at the Liberty Grand in “The Artifacts Room

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

60 bux well spent imo.

But the Slim is sick, too..

I hope my 80 doesn't go soon.

im leaning towards spending the 60 but i dont want my ps3 sounding like my 360.

It cant be louder than the fan I modded on my og fat ps3.
laugh.gif

i've been playing ico the last couple of nights, that game is amazing. i always wanted to

play both of these games last gen but i never had a ps2, i'm glad sony is doing these collections

to give people a chance to play games they missed out on. bestbuy has this game for $25 for anyone

thinking of copping, totally worth it

Got it fixed

- 60 dollars less in my pocket, seems to run a little slower and it sounds like my mom vacuuming but it works.

Damn, It's not even fair man!
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
The game looks astonishing. Nothing is coming close to the presentation.

UC3 better move units. #SonyStepYourMKTGGameUP
laugh.gif

PO

Damn, It's not even fair man!
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
The game looks astonishing. Nothing is coming close to the presentation.

UC3 better move units. #SonyStepYourMKTGGameUP
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Wow, so BF3 beta went from the hottest %%+% last week to nobody gives a !$+! now. Only people I still see on it is Jason and Rob. Is it safe to say MW3 is in everybody field of view?

i believe that, that's always been the case. 

[h1]DICE defends Battlefield 3 beta from critics[/h1]
The beta build released as part of Battlefield 3′s open testing should not be taken as indicative of the finished game, DICE has said.

20110831bf3.jpg

Writing on DICE’s Battlefield Blog, Karl Magnus Troedsson took the opportunity to defend the beta from recent criticism of its unpolished state.

“The Battlefield 3 Open Beta is based on software that is more than one month old,

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Wow, so BF3 beta went from the hottest %%+% last week to nobody gives a !$+! now. Only people I still see on it is Jason and Rob. Is it safe to say MW3 is in everybody field of view?

i believe that, that's always been the case. 

[h1]DICE defends Battlefield 3 beta from critics[/h1]
The beta build released as part of Battlefield 3′s open testing should not be taken as indicative of the finished game, DICE has said.

20110831bf3.jpg

Writing on DICE’s Battlefield Blog, Karl Magnus Troedsson took the opportunity to defend the beta from recent criticism of its unpolished state.

“The Battlefield 3 Open Beta is based on software that is more than one month old,

Im fairly sure I know what the difference is.
YOU need to understand this game comes out in two weeks. What exactly can they do in that time?

YOU need to understand this game comes out in two weeks. What exactly can they do in that time?

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

yup, and no announcement of it going gold ( into production). i think it may be pushed back

yup, and no announcement of it going gold ( into production). i think it may be pushed back

I heard this is a month old build. Who knows what they've been doing during this crunch period. 

I heard this is a month old build. Who knows what they've been doing during this crunch period. 

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Where did you hear that from?  And if it was, don't you think they would have done a lot more with the time that they've had and made some more announcements in this month?

I think people are going to some far out lengths to defend it.  Like Vintage said, no announcement of it going gold (which I think was supposed to happen this week, I'm not sure) and it's coming out in two weeks?

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Where did you hear that from?  And if it was, don't you think they would have done a lot more with the time that they've had and made some more announcements in this month?

I think people are going to some far out lengths to defend it.  Like Vintage said, no announcement of it going gold (which I think was supposed to happen this week, I'm not sure) and it's coming out in two weeks?

Back
Top Bottom