The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

It's now 19 games to be announced for the Vita?

My wallet is not ready

With this thing getting trophies i'm wondering how i'll cope this november and beyond.
30t6p3b.gif

It's now 19 games to be announced for the Vita?

My wallet is not ready

With this thing getting trophies i'm wondering how i'll cope this november and beyond.
30t6p3b.gif

[h1]PlayStation Trophy Cap Reached[/h1]Much like with the Xbox 360 community and its obsession with Achievements, the PlayStation 3 community has something similar going on with Trophies. Some PS3 gamers ignore them entirely, but many go out of their way just to get these precious digital rewards. And by precious, I of course mean useless... but I still go after them with reckless abandon regardless. 

Anyway, there's a bit of a folk hero amongst Trophy Hunters, and his name isHakoom. Hakoom has taken Trophy-hunting to a whole new level (pardon the pun). He recently posted a video on YouTube (shown below) of him syncing his Trophies, which allowed him to reach Level 50 (1%) in Trophy Level. This is the current cap. He did so with a staggering 13,604 Trophies (259 Platinum, 1,016 Gold, 3,018 Silver and 9,311 Bronze).

Hakoom.png

Link:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1192014p1.html

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What going to happen when NT'ers like Empire get to this point and are capped.

[h1]PlayStation Trophy Cap Reached[/h1]Much like with the Xbox 360 community and its obsession with Achievements, the PlayStation 3 community has something similar going on with Trophies. Some PS3 gamers ignore them entirely, but many go out of their way just to get these precious digital rewards. And by precious, I of course mean useless... but I still go after them with reckless abandon regardless. 

Anyway, there's a bit of a folk hero amongst Trophy Hunters, and his name isHakoom. Hakoom has taken Trophy-hunting to a whole new level (pardon the pun). He recently posted a video on YouTube (shown below) of him syncing his Trophies, which allowed him to reach Level 50 (1%) in Trophy Level. This is the current cap. He did so with a staggering 13,604 Trophies (259 Platinum, 1,016 Gold, 3,018 Silver and 9,311 Bronze).

Hakoom.png

Link:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1192014p1.html

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What going to happen when NT'ers like Empire get to this point and are capped.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

So the level cap on the PSN is 50, so Empire you know what your goal is haha.

laugh.gif

Rumor has it that it is just like 8-10 guys playing on different systems offline all under that "Hakoom" PSN ID.

Still, that's pretty insane. If I ever get over 20 I'll be suprised.

Edit: Who am I kidding, I'll hit 50 one day. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Watched a bit of that video.... there is no way anyone could have that many by themselves.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

So the level cap on the PSN is 50, so Empire you know what your goal is haha.

laugh.gif

Rumor has it that it is just like 8-10 guys playing on different systems offline all under that "Hakoom" PSN ID.

Still, that's pretty insane. If I ever get over 20 I'll be suprised.

Edit: Who am I kidding, I'll hit 50 one day. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Watched a bit of that video.... there is no way anyone could have that many by themselves.

Empire, if anyone can do it, you can!
laugh.gif

BTW, According to yourgamercards.net, "duck360" is the #1 Leader for trophies on PSN. FYI.

I'm 62787 of 205020!
pimp.gif

PO

Empire, if anyone can do it, you can!
laugh.gif

BTW, According to yourgamercards.net, "duck360" is the #1 Leader for trophies on PSN. FYI.

I'm 62787 of 205020!
pimp.gif

PO

I want that Kratos avatar too! Anyone know how to get it?

I wish PSN had more customization options for Avatars.

PO

I want that Kratos avatar too! Anyone know how to get it?

I wish PSN had more customization options for Avatars.

PO

when a new console comes out do you guys think that the trophies/achiments from the current consoles will transfer over?

when a new console comes out do you guys think that the trophies/achiments from the current consoles will transfer over?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

I think it will start over, but it would be nice to continue with your current set & the next cap @ a 100.

PO

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

I think it will start over, but it would be nice to continue with your current set & the next cap @ a 100.

PO

Back
Top Bottom