The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

-- Juiced - 4 deaths. Sprint faster speeds.
-- Martyrdom - 4 deaths. No changes.
-- Final Stand - 4 deaths. No changes.
-- Revenge - 5 deaths. Person that last killed you appears as permanent dot on radar until killed.
-- Stopping Power - 5 deaths. Increases bullet damage. Only lasts for one kill.
-- Dead Man's Hand - 6 deaths. Run around with C4 in your hands and suicide bomb.

Rumor but if true, I can $*!% with it 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

After reading that? 

smh-o.gif

-- Revenge - 5 deaths. Person that last killed you appears as permanent dot on radar until killed.
-- Dead Man's Hand - 6 deaths. Run around with C4 in your hands and suicide bomb.

After reading that? 

smh-o.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

You've never had 12 kills in a row in your life.

Cold-Blooded.

I can't laugh though, because the same can be said for me.
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

You've never had 12 kills in a row in your life.

Cold-Blooded.

I can't laugh though, because the same can be said for me.
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

After reading that? 

smh-o.gif

We get it bro, we really do already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

After reading that? 

smh-o.gif

We get it bro, we really do already
laugh.gif

Via Twitter.com

Kojima shows off Fox Engine faces, the nightmares won't stop coming
grimace-3.jpg

Hideo Kojima recently Tweeted a few images of -- AH! Oh, sorry. We've been just a little jumpy since we saw this recent Tweet from Hideo Kojima, which shows off the facial rendering system of his studio's new Fox Engine, without any calming context whatsoever. Alongside the images, Kojima mentioned that the man depicted is a "killed character." That's fortunate, because we don't really want anything with a face this horrifying to be alive.

Check out a pair of larger, even more soul-rattling images from the Fox facial system after the break, followed immediately by an image of our reaction to these scary-%+$ countenances.

Look at this Dolph Lundgren lookin dude
laugh.gif

More pics here: http://twitter.com/#!/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/103706580545044480

Via Twitter.com

Kojima shows off Fox Engine faces, the nightmares won't stop coming
grimace-3.jpg

Hideo Kojima recently Tweeted a few images of -- AH! Oh, sorry. We've been just a little jumpy since we saw this recent Tweet from Hideo Kojima, which shows off the facial rendering system of his studio's new Fox Engine, without any calming context whatsoever. Alongside the images, Kojima mentioned that the man depicted is a "killed character." That's fortunate, because we don't really want anything with a face this horrifying to be alive.

Check out a pair of larger, even more soul-rattling images from the Fox facial system after the break, followed immediately by an image of our reaction to these scary-%+$ countenances.

Look at this Dolph Lundgren lookin dude
laugh.gif

More pics here: http://twitter.com/#!/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/103706580545044480

Via jvn.com

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Collection unveiled
8a00083db1100d0caef8222070fb6f9f-500x.jpg

Activision is preparing a compilation bringing together the three Modern Warfare CoD: Modern Warfare and that we did not know existed.
The Twitter site GameinMotion.com has revealed, with a picture to support the existence of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Collection , a compilation unknown to the battalion. This set includes, as its name implies, Modern Warfare , Modern Warfare 2 and. Modern Warfare 3 . No details (price, release date, platforms) is available, but this cliché additional recovered by JVN held in suspense those who have not fallen for these episodes. It is assumed that it still planned for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

The text quote is a Google translate from French to English.

Via jvn.com

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Collection unveiled
8a00083db1100d0caef8222070fb6f9f-500x.jpg

Activision is preparing a compilation bringing together the three Modern Warfare CoD: Modern Warfare and that we did not know existed.
The Twitter site GameinMotion.com has revealed, with a picture to support the existence of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Collection , a compilation unknown to the battalion. This set includes, as its name implies, Modern Warfare , Modern Warfare 2 and. Modern Warfare 3 . No details (price, release date, platforms) is available, but this cliché additional recovered by JVN held in suspense those who have not fallen for these episodes. It is assumed that it still planned for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

The text quote is a Google translate from French to English.

The %#%$ is this?

The %#%$ is this?

I KNOW I didn't just read death streaks and MW3 in the same sentence.

Spins totem................... topples over

!+%$.

Shoots self in right temple

I KNOW I didn't just read death streaks and MW3 in the same sentence.

Spins totem................... topples over

!+%$.

Shoots self in right temple

laugh.gif
 Deathstreaks are a joke, though.
After watching the video of that Activision guy Boost posted at the top of the page, read the reply from EA.  
roll.gif

[h1]Battlefield 3 vs MW2 Trash Talking Hits New Low[/h1][h2]EA's suits can't stop abusing Activision.[/h2][h2]August 19, 2011[/h2]
Electronic Arts has been hurling insults at Activision for months, as it seeks to sell copies of forthcoming shooter Battlefield 3 and take share from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. The war of words hasn't all been one-sided. Around E3 time Activision boss Bobby Kotick cast negative comments at Battlefield 3's console versions. More recently, Bobby's second-in-command Eric Hirshberg said EA's verbal assault is "bad for our industry", specifically slamming EA's management for stating that Call of Duty should "rot from the core". 

Now, EA has ramped up the pressure. The company's chief spokesman Jeff Brown used trade site IndustryGamers to toss some abuse at Hirshberg. he said, "Welcome to the big leagues Eric. I know you're new in the job but someone should have told you this is an competitive industry.� 

"You've got every reason to be nervous.� Last year Activision had a 90 share in the shooter category.� This year, Battlefield 3 is going to take you down to 60 or 70.� At that rate, you'll be out of the category in 2-3 years.� If you don't believe me, go to the store and try to buy a copy of Guitar Hero or Tony Hawk." 

Back
Top Bottom