The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

^ Re-sent!

Discounts. Only last this week, so pick up what you want now.

Game Price Sale Price PS + Price
Dishonored $29.99 $23.99 $21.59
Tomb Raider $59.99 $22.49 $20.24
Call of Duty Black Ops II $59.99 $41.99 $37.79
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance $49.99 $39.99 $29.99
Resident Evil 6 $29.99 $23.99 $17.99
PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale $39.99 $27.99 $14.00
NBA 2K13 $59.99 $41.99 $29.39
FIFA Soccer 13 $59.99 $41.99 $29.39
Far Cry 3 $59.99 $41.99 $29.39
Borderlands 2 $39.99 $27.99 $19.59
Assassin’s Creed III $39.99 $27.99 $19.59
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $39.99 $27.99 $19.59
Assassin’s Creed III Liberation $26.99 $18.99 $13.29
Sound Shapes $14.99 $7.49 $3.75
Sound Shapes PS Vita $14.99 $7.49 $3.75
Quantum Conundrum $14.99 $7.49 $3.75
Guardians of Middle-Earth $14.99 $7.49 $3.75
The Unfinished Swan $14.99 $7.49 $3.75
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit $14.99 $7.49 $3.75
The Walking Dead – Season Pass $19.99 $9.99 $5.00
Dishonored – Dunwall City Trials $4.99 $3.49 $2.79
Dishonored – The Knife of Dunwall $9.99 $6.99 $5.59
Dishonored – Void Walker’s Arsenal $3.99 $2.79 $2.23

Last edited:
^
I think NCTwin, Toine, and maybe ddouble also said they got theirs all the way to 2015 as well.
Yeah, mine doesn't expire until Feb. 2015.

If they offer another 3 months free promotion when you get a 1 year PS+ subscription, I'll be all over that too.
laugh.gif

I need to add you to my PSN lists btw.

I can only imagine your trophy list.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

so i did reset my ps3 the other day and ive no acces to my black ops mappack anymore. icant solve this? help would be appreciated :smokin

so i did reset my ps3 the other day and ive no acces to my black ops mappack anymore. icant solve this? help would be appreciated :smokin

Go to account management, transaction management, download list.

Find the map pack/s and re-download them.

Last of Us - Preordered and Paid

PS4 - Preordered and Paid.

Im going to slowly finish a bunch of my backlog through the summer and trade them towards credit for games. Got some old junk like OG Infamous, Rage, Sly Collection, ect

^Speaking about Last Of Us pre-orders, dude at gamestop told me that it's been a while since he's seen a game so heavily pre-ordered.

Thinking about pre ordering 3 ps4s. One for myself. One for my little brother. One to flip.
Someone I worked with for over 4 years , who now is a manager at gamestop , told me that she only had 18 pre orders left at her store.
Need to cop one but I've been to careless with my money lately.

EFF IT. :evil:

Oh yea cmon guys catch me on psn Pdusty92
Lets get a team going for TLOU

Last edited:
^
I think NCTwin, Toine, and maybe ddouble also said they got theirs all the way to 2015 as well.
Yeah, mine doesn't expire until Feb. 2015.

If they offer another 3 months free promotion when you get a 1 year PS+ subscription, I'll be all over that too.
laugh.gif

I need to add you to my PSN lists btw.

I can only imagine your trophy list.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I believe there is a promotion going on right now at Best Buy where you can get a 12-month subscription for $39.99 which basically is the same as paying for that 12-month + 3 extra month deal they had a little while ago if you broke down the costs by each month.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

Question, besides glitches and price mistakes/errors, has PS+ ever been cheaper with a legitimate sale other than the two deals I just mentioned?

Question, besides glitches and price mistakes/errors, has PS+ ever been cheaper with a legitimate sale other than the two deals I just mentioned?

Only once and that was a mistake target made two years back. Targets all around the US sold a year membership for $10 bucks for two days.

I think I remember that. And I vaguely remember some site giving away free 1 month codes for doing something on their site and a lot of people were abusing it and stacking up on those codes.

At least I can purchase from the Best Buy deal and not worry about it going cheaper down the line since this seems like the peak price point of the sale.

I think I remember that. And I vaguely remember some site giving away free 1 month codes for doing something on their site and a lot of people were abusing it and stacking up on those codes.

At least I can purchase from the Best Buy deal and not worry about it going cheaper down the line since this seems like the peak price point of the sale.

same with IGN a few months back. they were giving out five month memberships to users all you needed to do is sign up. People took advantage of and some ended with 5 to 6 years of plus because of a work around. They caught on before i had a chance of getting the codes :smh: . Trust me i think this is the lowest its going to go, also when ever you get a plus free trial you cant stack it only works one time.

Last edited:

Only once and that was a mistake target made two years back. Targets all around the US sold a year membership for $10 bucks for two days.

my target caught on while i was checking out. i remember the ad said three month membership but had a picture of the year card. :smh: had me walking out of the store fuming >:

yup thats how i got my first ps+ membership smh @ me for not buying more than 1

Back
Top Bottom