The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

FFXIII-2 is great so far. No complaints other than..
Try and understand what it's like to follow a Final Fantasy storyline. Now add time travel.

tumblr_lw8a3zi3IB1qke5yc.gif

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h1]Guerrilla Games Working On Killzone 4, New IP and Killzone PS Vita Rumored[/h1]
Playstation 3, PS Vita, Rumors | Torrence Davis |January 30, 2012 10:29 pm 4,403 views

Lastly in Killzone news, there’s a rumor that a PS Vita Killzone game is in the works.  I’m not sure if GG is the team that’s handling the mobile version

where did this site get its news from?  sony's already announced killzone vita and its being done by sony's cambridge studio
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Kilzone 4? Sony can't be serious. Didn't Killzone 3 flop?
Killzone 3 wasn't as good as Killzone 2. If they're making a Killzone 4, I hope it comes out for the next PS system.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Try and understand what it's like to follow a Final Fantasy storyline. Now add time travel.

thats exactly how I feel.
laugh.gif

i just got to the great plains on Gran Pulse. I feel like i'm about to drop 20 hours here just trying to get everything there is while leveling up at the same time.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I'm about to start collecting chocobos to summon.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif

i just got to the great plains on Gran Pulse. I feel like i'm about to drop 20 hours here just trying to get everything there is while leveling up at the same time.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just, just left there before I stopped last night. Make sure you scoop up a Cloudburst. They are supposed to be the best Ravager in the game.

TM demo is trash.

Controls sucks, game is difficulty is waaay to high AND where is the HEALTH?!!
Obviously you don't know what you talking about.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

TM demo is trash.

Obviously you don't know what you talking about.
^ This. TM is a day one copped. By the way, the health packs  are the blue dots on your map. Most health packs are inside buildings like the church and the grocery store. There are also health packs on the top of certain buildings

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Facebook integration coming soon to 13-2...

Be still, my heart.
laugh.gif

Edit: Version 1.03 is out with an option to post updates to social network services.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just, just left there before I stopped last night. Make sure you scoop up a Cloudburst. They are supposed to be the best Ravager in the game.
I'm gonna get a Blue chocobo for that instead since he's supposed to be the overall best Rav. I'm going for a chocobo deck most likely since I already have a silver, red, and yellow chocobo.
laugh.gif

I'm definitely gonna pick up cloudburst as well as a few others there. right now im pissing away money on chocobo races.
laugh.gif

oh, and whenever you have the opportunity, you got to get a dragoon. this dude is such a strong commando its not even fair.
laugh.gif

Just got one while in the tower. 
laugh.gif

Im just trying to get through the main story so I can do all the side quests together after. I like how it gives you that option to go back and do them, as I usually get lost doing them for hours and go back to the story, forgetting everything that had happened.

I dont know if it was smart or not, but I maxed out Serah (Ravager) and Noel (Commando) to 99 before even bothering with any other roles. 

A chocobo deck would be sick. All I have are a couple of plain yellows. Do you capture colored ones, or upgrade them through racing? Havent looked into it yet.

If they allow trading monsters, there are going to be some NT'ers who have an easy road to victory, I think. 
laugh.gif
 Off our hardwork, though. 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Just got one while in the tower. 
laugh.gif

Im just trying to get through the main story so I can do all the side quests together after. I like how it gives you that option to go back and do them, as I usually get lost doing them for hours and go back to the story, forgetting everything that had happened.

I dont know if it was smart or not, but I maxed out Serah (Ravager) and Noel (Commando) to 99 before even bothering with any other roles. 

A chocobo deck would be sick. All I have are a couple of plain yellows. Do you capture colored ones, or upgrade them through racing? Havent looked into it yet.

If they allow trading monsters, there are going to be some NT'ers who have an easy road to victory, I think. 
laugh.gif
 Off our hardwork, though. 
laugh.gif
tired.gif
  • the dragoon is a great investment to get you through the game and into the post game. he's cheap to level up and he gets really strong if you use the right materials to level him up.
  • I find that I enjoy doing the side missions more than the actual story. now i'm into monster collecting.
    laugh.gif
  • it all depends on what you want them to do. Since I got the guide, it tells me how to get the most out of every level up and class.
  • There are 8 different types and you can capture all of them but two, the silver and gold chocobos. for those two, you got to find their hidden crystals which is no easy task. Also, all the chocobos you can capture are very rare to come by and have low capture rates so its gonna take a while. racing is for unique items and weapons.
  • most of the high end monsters you can only get once so there's no way that I'm gonna trade those off.
    laugh.gif

someone say twisted metal? ever since the fbi came down on megaupload i aint been on the ps3
frown.gif

Just copped MGS HD Collection since I'm on medical leave for a few weeks....hope it deliver,cause I haven't played it since the og on ps1

TM demo is trash.

controls are easy to get used to after 3 or 4 plays

difficulty is not high, its a challenge though

health is the blue icons with the white cross

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Just copped MGS HD Collection since I'm on medical leave for a few weeks....hope it deliver,cause I haven't played it since the og on ps1

Peacewalker alone is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom