The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Rented Saints Row The 3rd from Redbox last night and game just as I thought was serious TRASH 
sick.gif

^^
What's even worse is that game will be displayed on your Trophy List @ like 5% or so!
laugh.gif

PO

my bro picked up a few used games today

i wanna know if any are worth playing.

dantes inferno
mortal kombat
dead space 2

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

dead space 2

Oh hell yeah. Not as good as the first, but it's still a damn fun game.

Havent played the other 2 enough to give an opinion.

So My ps3 just stopped working and ive had it since 08
ohwell.gif
.It turns on then back off within a second. Warrantys expired at best buy so they told me to contact Sony, and they are are charging $100 and if it cant be fixed theyll give me another (i think a refurbished one). But a friend of mine told me to take it to those local repair stores but i dont really trust those i dont know why lol. Any tips?

So My ps3 just stopped working and ive had it since 08
ohwell.gif
.It turns on then back off within a second. Warrantys expired at best buy so they told me to contact Sony, and they are are charging $100 and if it cant be fixed theyll give me another (i think a refurbished one). But a friend of mine told me to take it to those local repair stores but i dont really trust those i dont know why lol. Any tips?

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

As much as I like Raiden, I'm not sure that MG Rising is going to work. MGS5 with the boss and the Cobras in Normandy, is a no brainer.
People aren't going to like MG Rising because its not gonna be what they think a MG title should be.  I'm gonna more than happy playing with an awesome cyborg ninja in the MG world.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

As much as I like Raiden, I'm not sure that MG Rising is going to work. MGS5 with the boss and the Cobras in Normandy, is a no brainer.
People aren't going to like MG Rising because its not gonna be what they think a MG title should be.  I'm gonna more than happy playing with an awesome cyborg ninja in the MG world.

[h1]Gran Turismo 5 2.02 update and DLC lands Dec. 20[/h1]
by Jordan Mallory on Dec 18th 2011 11:00AM

You probably wouldn't guess it by talking to one of us, but petrolheads do have the ability to get burnt out on a specific vehicle. It may take a long time, granted, but eventually we'll get bored with our current ride and wish that we had some new iron to tool around with. It's called "Gear Acquisition Syndrome" (GAS), and GAS can be devastatingly expensive if left unchecked.

Thankfully though, the GAS methadone clinic known as Gran Turismo 5 is here to keep those urges in check with a title update and several new sets of wheels, all of which become available on December 20. Car Pack 2 will set you back $3.99 and will furnish your ever-growing garage with a 2012 Nissan GT-R Black R35, a 2010 Volkswagen Scirocco R, a 2010 Volkswagen Gold VI R and the 2011 Mini Cooper S. Additionally, anyone who has purchased GT5 DLC in the past will also receive the Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 SP, which is go-kart for some reason.

The (free) 2.02 title update also includes a set of wheels: The recently revealed 2013 Toyota GT-86. Beyond that, the update boasts a slew of interface improvements and even nets you 10 oil change and car wash coupons (in-game, of course). Hopefully this will keep our greasy little mechanic hands busy enough to prevent us from taking out a second mortgage and buying that Thunderbird we've been eyeing.

[h1]Gran Turismo 5 2.02 update and DLC lands Dec. 20[/h1]
by Jordan Mallory on Dec 18th 2011 11:00AM

You probably wouldn't guess it by talking to one of us, but petrolheads do have the ability to get burnt out on a specific vehicle. It may take a long time, granted, but eventually we'll get bored with our current ride and wish that we had some new iron to tool around with. It's called "Gear Acquisition Syndrome" (GAS), and GAS can be devastatingly expensive if left unchecked.

Thankfully though, the GAS methadone clinic known as Gran Turismo 5 is here to keep those urges in check with a title update and several new sets of wheels, all of which become available on December 20. Car Pack 2 will set you back $3.99 and will furnish your ever-growing garage with a 2012 Nissan GT-R Black R35, a 2010 Volkswagen Scirocco R, a 2010 Volkswagen Gold VI R and the 2011 Mini Cooper S. Additionally, anyone who has purchased GT5 DLC in the past will also receive the Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 SP, which is go-kart for some reason.

The (free) 2.02 title update also includes a set of wheels: The recently revealed 2013 Toyota GT-86. Beyond that, the update boasts a slew of interface improvements and even nets you 10 oil change and car wash coupons (in-game, of course). Hopefully this will keep our greasy little mechanic hands busy enough to prevent us from taking out a second mortgage and buying that Thunderbird we've been eyeing.

For those who did not get Rage yet. I think Fred Meyer is selling it for only $15, I saw it on the shelf for that price and I had to buy it. I don't know if it's any good or not, but for that price? Why not?

For those who did not get Rage yet. I think Fred Meyer is selling it for only $15, I saw it on the shelf for that price and I had to buy it. I don't know if it's any good or not, but for that price? Why not?

I need help with my controller (sony brand dual shock). there seems to be a button "stuck". but there really isnt. when i turn on MW3 the contoller will scroll top to bottom without me touching it. When i load burnout paradise the web browser tries to open and it also scrolls all the way when i open the map. I tried re-setting it, but that hasnt worked. any ideas?

I need help with my controller (sony brand dual shock). there seems to be a button "stuck". but there really isnt. when i turn on MW3 the contoller will scroll top to bottom without me touching it. When i load burnout paradise the web browser tries to open and it also scrolls all the way when i open the map. I tried re-setting it, but that hasnt worked. any ideas?

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

that has happened to me on all the systems ive owned lol...always after i drop the controller 
connect it to your pc and see what happens? i would turn the controller off or disconnect it and reconnect and it would fix 

that has happened to me on all the systems ive owned lol...always after i drop the controller 
connect it to your pc and see what happens? i would turn the controller off or disconnect it and reconnect and it would fix 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i tried that. im going to let  it completely drain and then reconnect. thanks

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i tried that. im going to let  it completely drain and then reconnect. thanks

Anyone on here play Ace Combat: Assault Horizon ?

The game has dropped down to $24 bucks on amazon and the reviews on there are pretty bad from customers.

I've been meaning to rent it from redbox but Skyrim has literally taken over all of my gaming time after I get home from work or have sometime to play on the weekends.

Back
Top Bottom