The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers played in a weird bubble with no fans travel and a long break but for the most part teams were healthy

Bucks played in a post season where every other team was missing an all star and were getting dragged by bkn.. but giannis was indeed amazing

same caliber

Playoffs been a war of attrition though. We not taking away the Raptors title. Again Giannis himself got hurt. He just built different

So we can agree to disagree Lonzo is most Improved player this year, or Bulls gonna have get more wins at this point. I’m just waiting fam

Lakers played in a weird bubble with no fans travel and a long break but for the most part teams were healthy

Bucks played in a post season where every other team was missing an all star and were getting dragged by bkn.. but giannis was indeed amazing

same caliber

Arenas + Travel + Injury is very typical of an NBA postseason

The bubble wasn't at all like a typical nba postseason. It was an outlier event.

I know I know, Most gonna think I have that opinion because the Clips embarrassed themselves in the bubble but w/e :lol:

But I do think LAL's chip is valid, a chip is a chip.

Playoffs been a war of attrition though. We not taking away the Raptors title. Again Giannis himself got hurt. He just built different
Raptors beat an at least semi mentally fit Ben Simmons/Jimmy/Embiid team and a fully healthy MIL team

No way would you take that chip away from them

Arenas + Travel + Injury is very typical of an NBA postseason

The bubble wasn't at all like a typical nba postseason. It was an outlier event.

I know I know, Most gonna think I have that opinion because the Clips embarrassed themselves in the bubble but w/e :lol:

But I do think LAL's chip is valid, a chip is a chip.
As valid as MIL's

As valid as MIL's

In the eye of the beholder. If it's just as valid to you, then so be it. The record books say it is so that's really all that matters.

Honestly. Playing every playoff game in one location with no travel after like 3.5 months off is not similar at all to what Milwaukee did.

If I were a Laker fan I wouldn't care at all. The history books has it as a chip. I'd for sure not give a **** if the Clips won the bubble :lol: a ring is a ring. 16 teams played in a playoff, one team won it. That's a championship.

But it's definitely unlike any chip ever. And that doesn't mean that that's a bad thing. That's just what it is.

Raptors beat an at least semi mentally fit Ben Simmons/Jimmy/Embiid team and a fully healthy MIL team

No way would you take that chip away from them

Embiid had tummy issues. KD went down. Then Klay did.

you gotta beat who is in front of you. Milwaukee beat the healthiest team at the end too. Yeah they were down 0-2 to the nets but they were also down 0-2 in the finals.

His leg bent the wrong way. He shook it it off and got buckets. Eye know a guy that wouldn’t have been able to play with a hyperextended leg

If I remember correctly, AD was playing thru injury in the 2020 finals. He pushed thru, but that combined with the short offseason is part of the reason he never fully recovered for the 2021 season.

If I remember correctly, AD was playing thru injury in the 2020 finals. He pushed thru, but that combined with the short offseason is part of the reason he never fully recovered for the 2021 season.

I wouldn’t doubt that because it’s always something with him. Not a diss

Looks like after a 6-hour delay the AD Slander Bus is back up and running :lol: :smokin
chelsea-batman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom