The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
257345706_5283332178361930_3646780971962230572_n.jpg

E. All of the Above.

Including the playoffs, Reggie Jackson shooting 42% from 3 over his last 623 attempts. One of the best shooters in the world when accounting for volume and difficulty.

I think 36%. That includes an ice cold start to the year. Over the last 7 he’s at like .420 or something like that.

hate When ****** ask questions they kno the answer to dawg lol
He's been pretty cold in his last 7 too. Below 30% in 4 of those. 2 outlier games inflate his percentages

That’s an incredibly small sample size. I’m referring to his last 620+ games. But aight lol
I mean you're the one that specified the last 7 games :lol:. A bigger sample would be his whole career. The last 620 can be considered outliers too. But Imma let you cook since I was at the game last night

To be fair Reggie Jackson takes some tough shots but i don’t think he’s that good of a shooter like he was in the playoffs

To be fair Reggie Jackson takes some tough shots but i don’t think he’s that good of a shooter like he was in the playoffs
Would be kinda amazing if he became a Steph caliber shooter in year 10 after only cracking league average twice before. Based on historical trends and the way this kinda thing usually goes I probably wouldn't count on it tho

What’s going on with the Hawks?
Same thing with Memphis. Poor effort defensively, offensive talent not developed enough yet to counteract that. Nate is exacerbating the defensive issue by playing 9-10 guys, including 3 off the bench who can’t move laterally.

I haven’t really watched the Lakers this season. Is there actual merit to all the anti-Vogel chatter on social media? Or is it just scapegoating?

I haven’t really watched the Lakers this season. Is there actual merit to all the anti-Vogel chatter on social media? Or is it just scapegoating?
I watch the lakers and hornets weirdly enough the most right now. Those AD isos are weird. Russ and Ad don’t seem to have a two man game just yet. Rotations are weird but his team is really hurt . Played rondo and russ together against the warriors which was funny but now he trusts Bradley and Reeves before that. Also DJ sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom