The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You definitely seem to have some type of extra aggression level you try and take out online lol. This comment is ridiculous.

1. I’m not white.
2. I’ve never called Derrick rose stupid.

Its straight up weird you would try and make something up like that to try and win a perceived internet fight. This isn’t a fight and you don’t have to win, calm down.

I just said you come off as salty and seem to have a quick trigger for some reason. Which this weirdo comment more than proves :lol:

Derrick Rose is a certified idiot, unfortunately. Low life-IQ.

F1110DB3-B535-4DB0-B609-273951B2BFFA.jpeg

Yikes.

Keep me out of stuff, man!

:lol:

Can’t other than take the L on that. A real dumb comment by me in the team absence and rape case. Didn’t remember I said that so give you props for digging it up.

I don’t know about your whole white and comfortable comment but it’s stupid to pass judgment on someone’s actions before knowing the story, which I did.

Cade hella smart and moves like a vet but his ceiling will depend on if he can become an elite elite shooter cause he doesn’t seem as shifty and he’s frail compared to other big lead ball handlers.
I don't know his game that well but he bodied I think OG on a drive to seal the game. Stronger than he looks

Tatum didn’t even make an attempt to get the ball after Ime’s lazy inbound play got blown up & Schroeder got it.

Maybe he thought Schroeder wasn’t giving it up :lol: Sloppy all around there

Also will be interesting to revisit Green & Mobley down the line.

Tatum didn’t even make an attempt to get the ball after Ime’s lazy inbound play got blown up & Schroeder got it.

Maybe he thought Schroeder wasn’t giving it up :lol: Sloppy all around there

Also will be interesting to revisit Green & Mobley down the line.
Xs and Os certainly hasn’t been Ime’s strong suit thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom