The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indicators of a good team generally include winning at home and beating the teams you are supposed to beat which the Warriors have been doing. I think a lot of folks just wanted to see what we we are seeing tonight.

Now they have road trip CHA-BKN-CLE-DET. All things considered, 3-1 there would be impressive IMO.
4-0. Brooklyn has no defense. And no kyrie, no chance. They wont score enough. KD and James would have to go for 80

Klay not even back yet 8)

E2D921BC-EA5D-4E3B-B3C0-E157DC70C506.jpeg

4-0. Brooklyn has no defense. And no kyrie, no chance. They wont score enough. KD and James would have to go for 80
I feel you and I actually think they have a good chance against BKN (definitely the better team right now). I only say 3-1 because it’s their first “extended” (1-week) cross country road trip with the first game on Sunday (CHA) and B2B at the end (CLE-DET) so I could see them maybe dropping one due to the circumstances. Essentially a schedule loss.

How is it a made up stat? The tweet states He has the most 3s including playoffs It is literally a fact that is proven by mathematics, specifically addition.

Furthermore, I would hardly call an entity titled STATmuse “Steve Curry fans” when their mission is to compile and tweet miscellaneous statistics across sports and that is exactly what the did when citing the player with the most 3s including playoffs :lol:
Made up stat as in some ESPN stat nobody asked for.

He ain’t #1 on the all-time list.

Yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom