The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning the MIP after winning the rookie of the year is wild

Makes no sense. He was the 2nd pick in the draft...rookie of the year...and is on a steady up tick. Is that "most improved" or is he progressing the way his draft status suggests he should?

If someone like Ja won it...might as well and go back and hand Lebron two of them for his 2nd and 3rd seasons. Someone who drastically changes their player profile/rep is what the award is supposed to be. Not a star player on his natural progression.

Makes no sense. He was the 2nd pick in the draft...rookie of the year...and is on a steady up tick. Is that "most improved" or is he progressing the way his draft status suggests he should?

If someone like Ja won it...might as well and go back and hand Lebron two of them for his 2nd and 3rd seasons. Someone who drastically changes their player profile/rep is what the award is supposed to be. Not a star player on his natural progression.
That’s my point :lol:

OG

Garland a sleeper for MIP early on. Cole anthony too

Liking OG and Bridges as well

“They (Jaylen and Jason)don’t want to pass the Ball”
-Marcus Smart
1635822480048.png

I'm still trying to figure why the Clippers start Bledsoe and Jackson. Furthermore...they also don't have a single point guard on the bench. Why not bring Bledsoe off the bench and start Mann?

I’m not sure they’ve gotten off to a good start in any game yet this season. I’ve seen nothing to make me think that line-up is all of a sudden start clicking. Not sure what Ty is seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom