The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like some folks thought the Raptors were gonna suck this year. Didn't really understand it. They are going to be annoying as hell to play once Siakam gets back. Scoring on him/OG/Scottie gonna be tough.

Sup NY
oj6exavma1l51.jpg

Feel like some folks thought the Raptors were gonna suck this year. Didn't really understand it. They are going to be annoying as hell to play once Siakam gets back. Scoring on him/OG/Scottie gonna be tough.
Meanwhile they got Dragic collecting dust on the bench. Wonder when he'll be moved and for whom.

So...we can't even mention the favoritism and benefits? Bruh averaging 6pts a game and being pursued by the top teams in college ball. :lol: thats hate? That's fact. When the numbers are literally looking you right in the face. Man y'all Bron boys soft af.
College ball is about making money. Why wouldn't teams be pursuing bronny?

Averaging 6 ppg as a freshman on a stacked team against a national schedule ain't nothing to be ashamed of.

Remember summer of...I think it was 04(?) when Nike released a bunch of retro Jordan jerseys? Must have been because it was the 20th anniversary of his debut? I believe the Pinstripes were on there but I copped the 45. Unfortunately that was during the baggy era and I copped a 60 :sick: :smh: I never wore mine and still have it somewhere but what the hell am I supposed to do with that thing :lol:

Dude, vintage sportswear is a HUGE business now. Those jerseys are worth some $$$. I am in the process of taking photos of about 14-15 Jordan jerseys I've collected to offload. Some are authentic Bulls (back when after he retired in 98 Nike via Eastbay you could custom a Jordan jersey an they made it. It was huge on here back in the Yuku days. Others are the high end UNC and even some Wizards with the authentic Bullets Jordan. Gonna get rid of them all as I don't really wear jerseys anymore. Find a vintage shop near you and send them a pic. They'll give you cash for it, I'm sure. Especially since it's new unworn. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom