The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
African Josh Howard would be a good bad fit guy in OKC. We're always under the salary floor anyways, and he can go to Mama Z's ( https://www.mamazsokc.com/ ) on the NW side regularly and hopefully build a better repoire with them than how they treat me and the other non African blacks, and she don't **** his order up after making you wait an hour then have a standoff with you over it like she used to always do me before I had to cease support. It's why I mess with Edie's SubSaharan Grill now ( https://www.ediesgrillsubsaharan.com/ ) or Carican Flavors ( https://caricanflavors.com/ ) or Jamaican Thunder food truck when I went African or Carribean food.

storm2006 storm2006 a-friend a-friend A I know you be in The Collective in Midtown and all that other **** on nw 10th street.. Priveledged, pper Middle class + mostly white women galore in that whole zip code
Man I been on the grind so hard, I can barely get topped off by the Main Chick, much less hitting D or MidTown for street Tacos. Oklahoma is full of the baddest white girls and the dumbest white girls, though. I’m going to get me a few Panini’s come Thanksgiving. I did get offered some top on a test drive the other day, but I was multitasking or, trying to finish up a Roofing Invoice while she was taking or supposed to be taking the test drive, so I was a little aggravated when she was making passes. I wanted to say some foul ****, but instead I offered to take her on a proper date, so now I gotta spend my Sunday watching NETFLIX at this broads house instead jamming up Drafkjngs and Fanduel.
Oh well. Gimme a chance to knock of that SWAGGER show KD produced on APPLEtv.
Crazy. Instead of thinking what that thang do, I’m trying to figure out a way to get some TV in.
My priorities all out of wack these days. I don’t deserve any of the Women.

Nobody got a pic of Zion’s chain tonight? Man’s chain was huge, can’t find a pic tho
FC6IhA9WUAEtmM5.jpeg

I mean to be fair, even if Zion wore a big chain made for a regular-sized person it would look tiny :lol:

I don’t think I remember seeing players watching the game in street clothes, wearing a t shirt and hoop shorts (Jamal Murray)

Man I been on the grind so hard, I can barely get topped off by the Main Chick, much less hitting D or MidTown for street Tacos. Oklahoma is full of the baddest white girls and the dumbest white girls, though. I’m going to get me a few Panini’s come Thanksgiving. I did get offered some top on a test drive the other day, but I was multitasking or, trying to finish up a Roofing Invoice while she was taking or supposed to be taking the test drive, so I was a little aggravated when she was making passes. I wanted to say some foul ****, but instead I offered to take her on a proper date, so now I gotta spend my Sunday watching NETFLIX at this broads house instead jamming up Drafkjngs and Fanduel.
Oh well. Gimme a chance to knock of that SWAGGER show KD produced on APPLEtv.
Crazy. Instead of thinking what that thang do, I’m trying to figure out a way to get some TV in.
My priorities all out of wack these days. I don’t deserve any of the Women.
Damn yall out here winnin, I bet women can smell tbat entrepreneurial I run my own **** swag. Its too many places to bag though downtown and midtown, even Scissortail park catch them out for the freeski (Farmers Market tomorrow)and theres bars, breweries, and restaurants on either direction from it. I'm cuffed tho and too washed to be tryna juggle multiples anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom