Not open for further replies.
I literally just offered to bet this :lol:

who-dat.gif

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 5.17.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 5.17.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 5.18.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 5.19.42 PM.png

MLGA:

Ya'll don't count. You two are high-ranking, well-respected, prestigious ALA members

As the acting treasurer of Laker Nation (due to staffing issues) I am announcing I am in the process of securing the funds to pay any outstanding debt owed by our members to ALA...

Nvm the horrible announcers who egregiously confused Clyde Frazier with Drexler. These are the rookie highlights of the next starting pg for these NYK. Finally

As the acting treasurer of Laker Nation (due to staffing issues) I am announcing I am in the process of securing the funds to pay any outstanding debt owed by our members to ALA...
In light of recent news about MLGA's impending insolvency from gambling addictions and Russell Westbrook's contract, we at ALA, with the valued input of our CFO antidope antidope and our legal counsel lawdog1 lawdog1 , have chosen to advise the billing department to accept no payments from MLGA until further notice.

We will instead be pursuing methods to claim all outstanding debts in a court of law.

In light of recent news about MLGA's impending insolvency from gambling addictions and Russell Westbrook's contract, we at ALA, with the valued input of our CFO antidope antidope and our legal counsel lawdog1 lawdog1 , have chosen to advise the billing department to accept no payments from MLGA until further notice.

We will instead be pursuing methods to claim all outstanding debts in a court of law.
What you talking about famb? We got the "money", post the addy and I'll UPS ground the funds right to you...
dollar-bills-cash.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom