The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors winning tomorrow. Gonna catch Phoenix slippin. No cap.

The streak ends tomorrow.
We famb

Would hate to lose a friendship over NBA beef

But I'm ready to make the needed sacrifices for Suns Nation...
0*G_Db1yLeH7xgy1Nj

So the thunder were making the bubble without CP3?

Bro...what are you talking about right now? Seriously.

I'm trying to point out to you that it wasn't just CP3. That entire starting lineup was a legit NBA starting lineup. They literally got rid of their next SIX leading scorers after SGA the following season.

You're trying to make it seem as if the SAME team minus Chris Paul is what the Thunder are today and that isn't true. You're ignoring an additional 50 points per game that walked out of the door along with Chris Paul :lol:

Chris Paul
SGA
Danilo Gallinari
Dennis Schroeder
Steven Adams
Lu Dort

Listed in order of minute tonight from highest
Ty Jerome
Paul Watson
Trey Mann
Lu Dort
Isaiah Roby
Jeremiah Robinson Earl
Gabriel Deck
Aleksi Pokusevski
Mike Muscula

And yall tryna act like it's comparable. Jesus H. Christ Emmanuel would not take the team that played tonight to the playoffs. Unless he drove the bus full of Thunders to watch 2 other teams play

Shai Gilgeous Alexander
Derrick Favors
Josh Giddey
combine for 38ppg and all did not play tonight

Bro...what are you talking about right now? Seriously.

I'm trying to point out to you that it wasn't just CP3. That entire starting lineup was a legit NBA starting lineup. They literally got rid of their next SIX leading scorers after SGA the following season.

You're trying to make it seem as if the SAME team minus Chris Paul is what the Thunder are today and that isn't true. You're ignoring an additional 50 points per game that walked out of the door along with Chris Paul :lol:
I’m speaking to who they were when CP3 walked in the door after PG and Russ exited, and that team wasn’t thinking playoff. I could probably fish out 3 or 4 non-playoff teams with similar productivity. My point has been and still is, CP3 gets fronted on when all he does is make teams better everywhere he goes.

If you have a problem with me calling that team scrubby fine, but they weren’t playoff bound without him.

Last edited:
You think CP3 plus who the Thunder played on the floor tonight is a playoff team?

And yes, Presti getting guys on the Thunder to agree to sit due to mysterious injuries to pad the L column, even while in the midst of career seasons or seasons important to their future, is bad for basketball and I wonder how he does it.

Should not be in the NBA.

They can really lower the amount of teams to 20-25.

There's a lot of players in the league that should not be considered the best in the world.

480 players, if 80-100 are mediocre, then there need to be less.

No cap when this generation of stars leave, curry, kd, harden, Dame leave, I'm good on the NBA. Not seeing generational talent in the youth. I've been too spoiled by the greats, Kobe, Bron, curry, etc. I'm not interested in lesser talents. No once in a lifetime talents.

Giannis 26. He's already killing, he'll run the world, unchallenged in 3-4 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom