The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BronzePrestigiousGharial-size_restricted.gif

You can't quote friscostylez friscostylez until your weakass team is at least .500

This thread gon be a complete 180.

Love the hot takes in here lol.

Its only november .lol ayton supposed to eat inside. Steph had am off night it happens relax. Book have the same issues.

Klay lurking gon be fun when the warriors are actually healthy

Suns still need one more good rotation guy I think.

They have all their picks except this year’s, and Saric and a couple of the end of bench guys can get you to $15M or so incoming salary. They should be able to get someone.

Thad Young on a buyout would be nice too. Perfect actually.

Anh Phoong runnin the whole northern caliornia billboard market. her marketing team is more relentless than gary payton II on defense.

that golden 1 arena is dope tho

Fun fact: the owner of the Sonics from 1983-2001 was Barry Ackerley, a billboard magnate. He was also, very quietly, a terrible owner. He lucked into some runs of success. The only reason he escapes scrutiny is because he sold to Howard Schultz.

Refs ref curry wack tho. Let dudes grab and pull and push and hold and knock him over all game and they just ignore it. Kenny even talked about it in his halftime part. He was getting raked all night. People gas it up as elite defense. He shot poor af no cap but he also was getting roughed up with no calls on the defense.

Y'all acting like he hasnt shredded tough defense his whole career :lol: . Where he's struggled is when the refs let the defender cheat and hold and grab.

I have only been high a few times in my life really.

Only time I ever went to work high I had to code some reports from scratch in STATA.

All I remember is laughing a ton at the fact that the program won't run properly.

After like an hour I told my team I don't feel well and I'm taking the rest of the day off. Went home, ate a ton and fell asleep.

I am back the next day and my PC was still on, the STATA WordPad screen open, and I noticed instead of code, I was typing out the lyrics to Ying Yang Twins "Get Low"

Not verbatim. It was most gibberish but then randomly it would be like 60 lines of "Get low, get low, get low"

More gibberish, "From the WINDOWS!!!!"

And for some reason I include the semicolons in the right places.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oh NOW you want to talk about Steph?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom