The Official NT 2021 Weight Loss Thread Vol No Jokes

There will be jokes, I just haven't thought of any yet. :wink:

Love yourself, love yourself enough to be the best you's for the longest period of time, and morbidly obese you ain't it.

Started 2021 at 318, 310 and something this morning. sz 42 pants (but I buy 44), sz 3xl shirts mostly. Aiming for like 240. I remember I posted a thread on one of my troll Niketalk psuedonyms a long time ago, I think I was like 250 then and at that time that was my highest. I'd kill to be back at that point now.

I don't know how good I can administer an official thread but we'll see. As I find relevant content, I'll bring it to this thread if it's successful. Add tips, articles, videos, commentary, anecdotes, etc. to this thread.

Can someone find that video where the women is interviewing either a wrestler or weightlifter and looking his muscles and getting all hot and bothered #motivation

I only weigh once a month just for documenting it. I will report back April 1st with my numbers from Jan to then.

Slow paced this go around but ive changed eating habits. Ive been waiting on it to be lighter in the mornings so i can get my walks in at 530am before work.

datznasty datznasty good work man. I'm changing up my lifestyle too. Hardest part about it all is just the mental part. Just keep telling myself it's just ******* food and I'm gonna be full of I eat a nice big salad/grilled chicken the same way I'll be full of I eat burgers and fries. Late night snacking been hard too, but I just been having apples/cucumbers/carrots a lot. I also allow myself on Sundays to still kinda eat whatever for dinner so I don't get burnt out on the healthy changes and go back to eating ******. I'm down 23lbs since mid January.

Good luck everyone. Weight loss comes from your diet, not from your workout. Working out is the cherry on top.

Moderation is key and look into intermittent fasting as well. I'm sure many ppl in the stay in shape thread can help as well.

You got this og. Im 206. Trying to lose a good 10 for sculpting purposes.

i hit the gym3-4 times a week and realize i just need to starve to lose weight. Its the only thing that works besides constant hiit routines.

Trying to get back down playing weight in high school. Since this month has started I have completely changed my diet and try to work out atleast 3 times a week. Being able to work from makes this MUCH easier. Want to drop 40 lbs by the fall

I need to stop snacking at work lol. I've been pretty disciplined about the gym, took a L and gained like 5 lbs in a few days over Xmas but I'm getting back to baseline.

I need to stop snacking at work lol. I've been pretty disciplined about the gym, took a L and gained like 5 lbs in a few days over Xmas but I'm getting back to baseline.
Those tv dinners catching up to you Anton

Yall got this. I have been disappointing, incredibly inconsistent. Gotta stop making excuses, really applied to my whole life though bring it all back into a better balance and the weight will come off as well to my previous baseline at least

fat-thor-avengers.gif
Bring on 2022..

I’m at my heaviest, 241 lbs. I need to drop at least 50 lbs. Work schedule makes it hard. Get home late, means eating late. Hate doing that.

Doing the intermittent fasting. Gonna see how many I can drop and how good I can shake back from the bad diet since 2020 hit. Who’s with me?

Let’s get to it! I’m dropping 40lbs asap. Better eating choices, drastically reduced drinking and consistent work outs are what I’m using as cornerstones for improved health. Turning 40 has made me a believer. I got up to 260 this year but dropped as low as 238 before holidays kicked in. Back at 243 now.

Let’s get to it! I’m dropping 40lbs asap. Better eating choices, drastically reduced drinking and consistent work outs are what I’m using as cornerstones for improved health. Turning 40 has made me a believer. I got up to 260 this year but dropped as low as 238 before holidays kicked in. Back at 243 now.

I was below 240 a week ago. That holiday eating is no joke. Gym closed tomorrow FTL. I'm going to invest in a home gym as soon as my membership expires.

Back
Top Bottom