///* The Official North VS. The South Thread Vol. Stop runnin yo @@@ To the South!!! *\\\

dreClark wrote
OD.

ohwell.gif

its not OD, Im saying the "lean" and "syrup" they all love and praise down there took away 2 of the more talented individualsfrom the south

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by Nate Robinson

Brooklyn alone > Florida...far from biased..i lived in Florida for a year..from broward county to west palm
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The stupidity of this statement is just hilarious.

Im sayin. I have no problem with someone saying their state/region/whatever is better than another but if you are going to explain why atleast be sensible.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

dreClark wrote
OD.

ohwell.gif

its not OD, Im saying the "lean" and "syrup" they all love and praise down there took away 2 of the more talented individuals from the south

Your a doctor right?

Fact is, if that was TRUE. MAD _'S would be dead from Lean. I'm talking bodies dropping left and right.

People sip heavy. More than Pimp could've ESP since he was gone for years w/o sippin'.

Lean didn't cause Pimp to have Sleep Apnea. He already had it.

And why you talking about 'Down there' Like they don't sip heavy up north. They sip everywhere.

Originally Posted by dreClark

dreClark wrote
OD.

ohwell.gif
its not OD, Im saying the "lean" and "syrup" they all love and praise down there took away 2 of the more talented individuals from the south

Your a doctor right?

Fact is, if that was TRUE. MAD _'S would be dead from Lean. I'm talking bodies dropping left and right.

People sip heavy. More than Pimp could've ESP since he was gone for years w/o sippin'.

Lean didn't cause Pimp to have Sleep Apnea. He already had it.

sdcok6.gif

its called an overdose

Brooklyn alone > Florida...far from biased..i lived in Florida for a year..from broward county to west palm
this is true, aint god dam @!** to do in florida except watch rain fall
laugh.gif
I remember when I was there dam near everyone was talking about packing up and getting to NY, swear

sdcok6.gif

its called an overdose
Man, I'm not about to go into a back and forth w/ you on this.

But to act like it was simply just the lean that killed him, well that's just wrong.

It wasn't the lean alone. So to say that it took him away is a misnomer. It was a combination of thing, not solely just lean.

But whatever.

Go head and find more pics of Fried Chicken (Like they don't have a Kennedy's Fried Chicken up there
laugh.gif
) and Fat broads and continue on.

pimp.gif

I'm from NYC and been living in S.Fla (Broward) for a few years now. I love it here and have tons of friends who were born and raised here and they coolppl, but they funny too. It aint that y'all slow, but more like y'all are extra laid back and somewhat unaware of your surroundings. It's likedudes be sleepwalking or something. And the clothes out here. The same dudes that clowned me when I first got here for wearing Polo and Guess and AF1'swere wearing Dickie outfits with tubesocks up to thy're knees and skullies in the summer. But I still love 'em.

Florida is a great place to live when you want to settle down but y'all miss out on a lot down here.

And I know the OP mad that some lame NY'ers have invaded his neck of the woods, but just remember they can do that, the reciprocal isn't always true though.

THE SOUTH
By sarad

[h2]Introduction[/h2]
I can appreciate that the South has its good points- like college football and... ummm... college football.

In no particular order:
[h3]The Accent[/h3] It's not cute. It makes one sound stupid and invokes thoughts of all the things on this list.

[h3]Sweet Tea[/h3]It's not the nectar of the gods- it's tea with far too much sugar in it.

[h3]Nascar[/h3] Sure it's watched elsewhere. But the South takes it to a new level. I just don't get it. They're driving in circles. Sure they're going fast, but they're driving in circles.

[h3]Racism[/h3] Still completely acceptable in the South. I know people will fight me on this but the quantity of people still flying the confederate flag is terrifying
[h3]Mississippi[/h3] It's just so horrible on so many levels.

[h3]Grits[/h3] Can't I just get a waffle or some eggs without that sandy mush spilling all over my plate? And much like boiled peanuts and sweet tea, it's defended to the death as fine dining.

[h3]Pickup Trucks[/h3] They're everywhere. What is everyone transporting?

[h3]The Bumper Stickers[/h3]
Generally found on a pickup. My favorites are:

1. 8 (a Nascar reference of some sort)
2. The confederate flag with the words "fighting terror since 1863"
3. W
4. Calvin peeing on the Ford symbol or Chevy symbol
5. Git-r-done
[h3]Fake Nice[/h3] You know it as "southern hospitality" but southern hospitality doesn't exist. Everyone is just being sickly sweet to your face- the minute you leave they are talking about you, stealing your parking space, not letting you into traffic, cutting in line- you get the idea.

roll.gif

[h3]Fake Nice[/h3]You know it as "southern hospitality" but southern hospitality doesn't exist. Everyone is just being sickly sweet to your face- the minute you leave they are talking about you, stealing your parking space, not letting you into traffic, cutting in line- you get the idea.

Absolutely false. Fake is fake no matter where you go. This reminds me of when this Desi girl I know who grew up here she knew I forgot my lunch at home,invites me back to her room and cooks me some food even through my protest
eek.gif
. FTW.

THE NORTH
By sarad

[h2]Introduction[/h2]
I can appreciate that the South has its good points- like college football and... ummm... college football.

In no particular order:
[h3]The Accent[/h3]"Yo son" That stuff gets tired real quick especially if you're not in NY anymore

[h3]Sweet Tea Coffee[/h3]It's not the nectar of the gods- it's a latte' that is over priced

[h3]Nascar Basketball[/h3]Basketball is my favorite sport so I'm not going to knock it. But just because your homie played 6th man at the Rucker doesn't mean he should be All NBA 1st Team
[h3]Racism[/h3]You act like it doesn't exist but is prominate up there. Must I bring up Do The Right Thing
[h3]Mississippi New York[/h3]It's just so horrible on so many levels. Even though it is GREAT on so many levels but what about the rest of Northern USA. Did PA, Maine, Rhode Island, Conn., and Jersey just disappear

[h3]Grits Philly Cheese Steaks[/h3]I'm not trying to eat a grease sandwhich every day for lunch [h3]Pickup Trucks Public Transit

Sitting across from a masturbating crackhead is not what's up
[/h3]
[h3]The Bumper Stickers Hype Beasts[/h3]
Generally found on your local corner. My favorites are:

1. The skinny jeans with the 3XL POLO
2. The outlandish colors such as pink and yellow on dudes
3. Bootleg sneakers yes they do exist in NY not just the South
4. The cockiness and arrogance like you don't look like a flamingo
5. "DIPSET!!!"
[h3]Fake Nice Rudeness[/h3]The lack of manners, at least in the South they "pretend" to be nice
roll.gif

Fixed
wink.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

THE NORTH
By sarad

[h2]Introduction[/h2]

In no particular order:
[h3]The Accent[/h3]"Yo son" That stuff gets tired real quick especially if you're not in NY anymore

[h3]Sweet Tea Coffee[/h3]It's not the nectar of the gods- it's a latte' that is over priced

[h3]Nascar Basketball[/h3]Basketball is my favorite sport so I'm not going to knock it. But just because your homie played 6th man at the Rucker doesn't mean he should be All NBA 1st Team
[h3]Racism[/h3]You act like it doesn't exist but is prominate up there. Must I bring up Do The Right Thing
[h3]Mississippi New York[/h3]It's just so horrible on so many levels. Even though it is GREAT on so many levels but what about the rest of Northern USA. Did PA, Maine, Rhode Island, Conn., and Jersey just disappear

[h3]Grits Philly Cheese Steaks[/h3]I'm not trying to eat a grease sandwhich every day for lunch [h3]Pickup Trucks Public Transit

[/h3]

5. "DIPSET!!!"
[h3]Fake Nice Rudeness[/h3]The lack of manners, at least in the South they "pretend" to be nice
roll.gif
Fixed
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

THE NORTH
By sarad

[h2]Introduction[/h2]

In no particular order:

[/h3]

5. "DIPSET!!!"
roll.gif
Fixed
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

yall dumb as hell, and crank obviously gets no cutty repping the north so hard, get out of here
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

no one is going to win people keep comparing things that dont even compare to each other
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

The A is flooded with a lot of them lames. If you ask me, they effed the game up.
Came down here sweet talking these chics, buying them whatever they want just to bag em. Every chic you meet wants a gift now day. We used to just "aye, what up?" and it's going down.
Everytime I'm in the mall it's one of these big unfitted cap wearin clowns hollerin at a chic like
"Yo ma, I got you ma, whatever you want shorty I got you"

$$% please !!! Lol
QFT
FACE82 IS the truth!!!

Back
Top Bottom