///* The Official North VS. The South Thread Vol. Stop runnin yo @@@ To the South!!! *\\\

Originally Posted by Face82

The A is flooded with a lot of them lames. If you ask me, they effed the game up.
Came down here sweet talking these chics, buying them whatever they want just to bag em. Every chic you meet wants a gift now day. We used to just "aye, what up?" and it's going down.
Everytime I'm in the mall it's one of these big unfitted cap wearin clowns hollerin at a chic like
"Yo ma, I got you ma, whatever you want shorty I got you"
Thats funny that you accuse us of trickin on these females.

When its T.I.(ATL) rapping about "you can have whatever you liiiike". And you got Lil Jon (ATL) on another track with Bash co-signing Bash talkinbout giving females they key to his crib...

Never heard this type of foolishness from someone from NY, NJ, PA, or w/e else you'd like to consider the north.

the north is the only place I've eve seen a 2br/2ba 550sq ft apartment. And it had the nerve to be like 770,000$
laugh.gif
Naturally, this was in New York

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Face82 wrote:

The A is flooded with a lot of them lames. If you ask me, they effed the game up.
Came down here sweet talking these chics, buying them whatever they want just to bag em. Every chic you meet wants a gift now day. We used to just "aye, what up?" and it's going down.
Everytime I'm in the mall it's one of these big unfitted cap wearin clowns hollerin at a chic like

When its T.I.(ATL) rapping about "you can have whatever you liiiike". And you got Lil Jon (ATL) on another track with Bash co-signing Bash talkin bout giving females they key to his crib...

Never heard this type of foolishness from someone from NY, NJ, PA, or w/e else you'd like to consider the north.

To me it's just a song. Those are just 2 btw....I can go down the list with some up north joints. Like I said though, I don't hear that from all of em.I said "them lames came down here and effed the game up".
It's a nice batch of them clowns here.

not too many in my area. I know a whole bunch of them congregate around gwinnett. are they deep downtown?

Originally Posted by Face82

When its T.I.(ATL) rapping about "you can have whatever you liiiike". And you got Lil Jon (ATL) on another track with Bash co-signing Bash talkin bout giving females they key to his crib...

laugh.gif
c'mon now...but you're OK w. Ja Rule and 50 singing simp-like hooks on songs....

Then a lot of up north people are mad disrespectful. They talk reckless. They don't ask for $@+ , the deman $@+ like you supposed to jump. I be like"what?" The women got some of the worst mouths on em. I find myself in a club or out somewhere always getting into it with these $@+ 's

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Rappers I monkey flip em with the funky rhythm I be kickin
Musician, inflictin composition
of pain I'm like Scarface sniffin cocaine
Holdin a M-16, see with the pen I'm extreme, now
Bulletholes left in my peepholes
I'm suited up in street clothes
Hand me a nine and I'll defeat foes
Y'all know my steelo with or without the airplay
I keep some E&J, sittin bent up in the stairway
Or either on the corner bettin Grants with the celo champs
Laughin at baseheads, tryin to sell some broken amps
G-Packs get off quick, forever ******* talk %$%@
Remeniscing about the last time the Task Force flipped
******* be runnin through the block shootin
Time to start the revolution, catch a body head for Houston
Once they caught us off guard, the Mac-10 was in the grass and
I ran like a cheetah with thoughts of an assassin
Pick the Mac up, told brothers, "Back up," the Mac spit
Lead was hittin ****** one ran, I made him backflip
Heard a few chicks scream my arm shook, couldn't look
Gave another squeeze heard it click yo, my %$%@ is stuck
Try to !+@$ it, it wouldn't shoot now I'm in danger
Finally pulled it back and saw three bullets caught up in the chamber
So now I'm jetting to the building lobby
and it was filled with children probably couldn't see as high as I be
(So whatchu sayin?) It's like the game ain't the same
Got younger ****** pullin the triggers bringing fame to they name
and claim some corners, crews without guns are goners
In broad daylight, stickup kids, they run up on us
Fo'-fives and gauges, Macs in fact
Same ******'ll catch a back to back, snatchin yo' cracks in black
There was a snitch on the block gettin ****** knocked
So hold your stash until the coke price drop
I know this crackhead, who said she gotta smoke nice rock
And if it's good she'll bring ya customers in measuring pots, but yo
You gotta slide on a vacation
Inside information keeps large ****** erasin and they wives basin
It drops deep as it does in my breath
I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death
Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined
I think of crime when I'm in a New York state of mind

VS

I'm lookin fa Mrs. Bubble Gum
I'm Mr. Chik-O-Stick
I wanna (dun dun dunt) (oh)
Cuz you so thick
Gurlz call me Jolly Rancher (Oh)
Cuz I stay so hard
You can suck me for a long time
(Oh my god!)
Gurl dis ain't no dance flo'
Dis a candy sto'
And I'm really geeked up
And I got mo' dro
I pop, I roll
It's soft I know
It's da summer time
But yo laffy taffy got me froze (oh)
Gone get loose (oh)
Gone get low (oh)
don't be shy
H** I'm Faybo? (oh)
I kno' you wanna ride
You a star and it shows
(What's happening? What's up? What's up? Let's go, let's go, let's go)

Gurl shake dat laffy taffy
Dat laffy taffy
Shake dat laffy taffy
Dat laffy taffy
Gurl shake dat laffy taffy
Dat laffy taffy
Dat laffy taffy (candy gurl)
How are you gonna compare Nas to D4L? You can't compare one of the greatest rappers to one of the weakest groups.

who gives a !#*@ where ur from....or where im from lol or where cranks from. Although if we were to get in to the topic of music the majority of what is comingfrom the south is foolishness and nonsense in the form of SOUND and that there is a fact that can't be argued =/ but eastcoast ha its share of terriblemusic too. Only a few artist from NY seem to be good and doing their thing right now. Red cafe, fab, jada, etc. but the same way down south artist make up dumb*%* dances most of NY,PA, and NJ artist all rap about the same *++% which is guns, drugs, etc thats the music side though lol...

As for the south it all depends on what your comfortable with. Im more of a city dude but sometimes i like being in a quiet area so i never understood all thiseast vs west vs south *++%...blah...but yo...south music you cant font son...most of that *++% is garbage =/

Originally Posted by solefood229

South all day and y'all don't wanna compare women

Please, we have diversity on our side, we don't want to compare em because you're not comp.

Please, we have diversity on our side, we don't want to compare em because you're not comp.
Have u been to Miami? It's hot Cuban broads there for days. How about Houston? There's Mexican dimes everywhere. ATL? They got the hottestsistas. And of course, there's plenty of snow bunnies to go around everywhere down here.....

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Have u been to Miami? It's hot Cuban broads there for days. How about Houston? There's Mexican dimes everywhere. ATL? They got the hottest sistas. And of course, there's plenty of snow bunnies to go around everywhere down here.....

Everything you've mentioned can be found in abundance in the tri-state area. I live in AZ so I have my fill of mexicans, so I'll give you that one.

But you just realized you admitted that the north is superior as far as females go. One doesn't have to fly from state to state to find a new flavor.

Thanks for proving my point.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Have u been to Miami? It's hot Cuban broads there for days. How about Houston? There's Mexican dimes everywhere. ATL? They got the hottest sistas. And of course, there's plenty of snow bunnies to go around everywhere down here.....

Everything you've mentioned can be found in abundance in the tri-state area. I live in AZ so I have my fill of mexicans, so I'll give you that one.

But you just realized you admitted that the north is superior as far as females go. One doesn't have to fly from state to state to find a new flavor.

Thanks for proving my point.
smile.gif
Tri-state area is the only thing u guys got though.....

I U S E D T O G E T I T I N O H IO

I Like some parts of the midwest (preferrably Chicago and St. Louis), but I'm sorry Ohio sucks.
eyes.gif

And no offense to Cam, Killa's that dude, but the Buckeye State is just trash.

Spoiler [+]
southeastern_conference.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ohio_state_university.gif

Everyone wants to say the North is poppin but nothing is poppin up there besides NYC. Pennsylvania is super lame (yes I have lived there), we all know aintnothing going down in Rhode Island, Maryland and Connecticut.

The south has way better places to visit/live.

Miami, Atlanta, New Orleans, Houston, Dallas, Austin etc....

Plus the weather is better, the women are hotter, and the football is better.

/thread

Back
Top Bottom