***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

nikebasketball_fairfax_01.jpg

nikebasketball_fairfax_02.jpg

nikebasketball_fairfax_03.jpg

nikebasketball_fairfax_04.jpg

I finally broke and got a pair of V's.....I feel stupid for waiting this long. Theyre easily one of the most comfortable basketball shoes I've worn inyears. They feel great in every way. I havent played in them yet, but I look forward to it once I paint them up

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I finally broke and got a pair of V's.....I feel stupid for waiting this long. Theyre easily one of the most comfortable basketball shoes I've worn in years. They feel great in every way. I havent played in them yet, but I look forward to it once I paint them up

Straight comfy right!!!!
pimp.gif

I balled in a pair of Kobe III'si love these much betta, the zoom air in these sneakers, make me bounce and jump way higher

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I finally broke and got a pair of V's.....I feel stupid for waiting this long. Theyre easily one of the most comfortable basketball shoes I've worn in years. They feel great in every way. I havent played in them yet, but I look forward to it once I paint them up

same here. i'm waiting on mine from ebay. i was going to wait until these were 60-80$ but i settled on $98 shipped for a white/navy pair.

DANGIT, wheres my boi DIDITHEPEST/?? I want those Fairfax's bad, I think those are the best outof the HS colorways, even better than the CTK's by far.. So when will HOH drop them if anyone can give us some kind of RD on that

the lows are also up on eastbay now. they have that "fake" feeling - not too detailed / looks very plain.. i dunno..
18696461_z.jpg

i don't think the fairfax's are coming out. yet anyways. read in another post somewhere where someone said that nike's deal with them wasdifferent. which seemed strange to me since they did the fairfax soldiers. anyone else hear this?

I like one thing about the lows and that is the lace holes. I love V's but the laces asre a lil weird and its hard to get them tight.
Anyone ever pull the tounge up and it riped in half?

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

I like one thing about the lows and that is the lace holes. I love V's but the laces asre a lil weird and its hard to get them tight.
Anyone ever pull the tounge up and it riped in half?
the eyelets on the lows look about the same as the ones on the mids. they don't have the rivets or whatever but the shape is the same.

Evan Turner, David Lighty, and Matt Terwilliger are wearing the Ohio State edition of the LeBron V right now on ESPN, fwiw.

^^ congrats to you. i just want SVSMs; those was my second choice. i could care less about the ohios.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Those look ugh, I'm glad I passed on those.

I concur. ALL of the H.S. V's are pretty much in the "ugh" category. I'm saving alot of money.

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

Yeah I was gona go to that game until i found out it wasnt at the the shot. What is cal wearing?

That was the whole reason to go, St. John's Arena is incredible, the loudest Ohio State Basketball game I've ever been to, and I've been to closeto 100 games in the Schott. Then again, my freshman year was 98, the first year the Schott was open, so I never got to see the Bucks play in St. Johns untillast night. We need to play at least one game in there a year as a throwback game, it's like Cameron inside, the home court adavantage is incredible. Mybuddy was reminiscing about seeing Jim Jackson beat the Fab Five in St. John's when he was 9 years old.

BTW, don't know the name of the shoe, but Cal was wearing the same Jumpman shoes that UNC & Georgetown wore all year before they got their XV SE's,but in a black/varsity maize colorway. One player was wearing the Concord VIII's though.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom