***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Looked at the White/Blue tonight, and I am just not a fan. Hoping that I like some other colorways....

Got my V's....not as cutting edge as the IV's, but nice...they remind me a lot of Jordan XXI PE's,as they feel more like tradition high topsshoes...Glad they dropped the White/Blue first; Black/Crimson/White was getting kinda tired..
wink.gif

New pics from Nikelebron.net.......
[table][tr][td]
lbj5_og_black-white-red1-1.jpg
[/td] [td]
lbj5_og_black-white-red1-5.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
lbj5_og_black-white-red1-8.jpg
[/td] [td]
lbj5_og_black-white-red1-7.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
lbj5_og_black-white-red1-3.jpg
[/td] [td]
lbj5_og_black-white-red1-4.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
lbj5_og_black-white-red1-2.jpg
[/td] [td]
lbj5_og_black-white-red1-6.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]

^ that colorway is nicer than navy/white one. maybe it's just me though. Are those gonna release or are they PE?

wait a min...i picked mine up from niketown and ends of the laces are flat...and the pics i just seen on here have the ends of the laces as round...what isgoing on?

maybe because those that i have posted are for kids.

^ anyways, that colorway looks like someone spilled glue all over the Vs.

man, i love mine. super comfy and i really like how high they are cut. Feel way better than the III's and IV's to me.

I got me a pair of the wht/navy ones yesterday, thinking about returning them already......I'm disapointed

Just wondering, for those who have them already, how do they fit? I wear a 9.5 in 2k5's and about a 9 in LBJ IV's. What size should i get, i'mthinking about ordering them online.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by trigganess

Just wondering, for those who have them already, how do they fit? I wear a 9.5 in 2k5's and about a 9 in LBJ IV's. What size should i get, i'm thinking about ordering them online.

Thanks!

True to size.

Yeah I went a half size down and the fit horrible....back to the store they go.

The fit kind of reminds me of the ZKII the way that they are so low to the ground

Vs. Utah

fullj.getty-76075549gs001_utah_jazz_v_c.jpg

China LBJ V

capt.1d63d9f545464a4098477e8f084da228.jazz_cavaliers_basketball_ohtd104.jpg

Quick question. Why did Cleveland wear their road reds against the Magic, a home game?

^because Cavs wanted to show their home fans the road jersey too
wink.gif

Seriously... that was the reason.

Back
Top Bottom