***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

Ken Link says the Bday this year will be a SVSM colorway. I heard him say it on a press conference video he did with LeBron for the AZLV at that summit a couple months ago. We should be seeing pics of the bdays soon because Bron's birthday IS next month.

Quote:
Man.... when good deals go bad Ru....
:smh:
smh.gif
... dont destroy um yet......

Yeah i saw that video and the thing about the bdays also, i dont want a dark green shoe tho :rolleyes
eyes.gif
OHIO STATE

i bought a 10.5 of the chinas. It fits me just right but i can't seem to fully close the straps.

the reason is lebron has never had any affiliation with UNC.
although i think if he were to attend college it could have been UNC
I think he was also interested in florida, michigan, ohio state, and duke..
so if he makes a UNC, he should make a PE for all those.

^^^ and of course University of Akron
TEAM CLEVELAND INDIANS
Lofton Sizemore Michaels Gutierrez Nixon Hafner
Shoppach Peralta Cabrera Gomez Blake Garko Martinez Barfield

.......still not feeling them. I don't know, probably the all black ones when they release. Have to see it in person

no secret who chico cummings' fav player is.the jacket is too dope.great pickups
tmac360,i guess your pair is for keeps then pare,
FS:Lebron IV Chinas sz 11,greenbeans sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5,air force stat sz 12,all for cheap -relatively

i like the IV's better
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Vs. SacTown

fullj.getty-76076144rw019_cavaliers_kings.jpg

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

fixed my strap problem already :smile:
smile.gif
i just loosened up the other end of the straps so i can pull and fully close them. I didn't really want to get some attention yesterday when i wore them, but they broke a lot of necks. One dude was about to hit the shelf when i was in a bookstore because he was just staring at the chinas while walking.

Hey Kobe, you watchin this?
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

I would say they're pretty true to size,I'm a 9 and they fit about right.There's a bit of room in the toe box but I've found that with the AZG's and the IV's(II's were tight and I don't have the III's) but overall I found them about right.
I've just got back from playing my first game in them and I have to say the were very impressive,,the zoom is a bit firmer than the IV's which IMO is an improvement,the grip is fantastic on a relatively clean court,the fit as I say was pretty good especially with the strap attached.i did have a bit of pain in my right arch during warm ups but once I got going they were very comfy.
The biggest improvement over the IV's is the weight,they've gone from being very heavy to feeling very average.I really didn't notice the weight at all which is how it should be.
Overall I'd say they were a top performing shoe.

The footlockers are looking nice.~
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAMMARVEL​

Am I the only one who thinks these will not last long playing on the streets with them since they have the thin sole? Good thing I'm only wearing mine inthe gym.

Back
Top Bottom