***The OFFICIAL Nike Zoom LeBron V Post***

So we really are talking 123 pairs for the Lebron Yankee V's and only HoH in NY and Cleveland?

If someone can get a Sz. 10.5, I'll reward them.

BP's renditons > actual releases

But wait, you guys knew that!
wink.gif
Nice work as always, BP...

anybody own multiple pairs of the V's and try switching the straps or laces?...just got my blk/wht pair and wondered what it would looklike with the blk/red strap or the wht/navy pair with a white strap

not bad thinking jetta...i might have to try that. for all you wondering the lebron V all stars released at HOH, the team store at the Q, and NTLA. not sure ofany beyond that....

Can someone please!!!!!! get me a size 13... I live down here in little Pensacola, FLorida lol.... Someone PM or something... These are straight fire!!! Howmuch are they retailing for>????

Nice pick-ups everyone. All stars are sick. I would cop but dont have the funds right now.

Just picked up two pairs of the all stars from QUICKEN LOANS ARENA! Weird, but they got them and the birthdays. Actually my friend and I got the last twopairs, and i got my size. Almost dropped the ball on these after missing the game last night. Guess they dropped then. They had some really nice all star PELBJ all star coats there as well, and great mitchell and ness gear. Wanted to cop but low on funds. The Q is steppin up the team shop! Much love to that. With20% for season ticket holders I paid $120 for my pair!
laugh.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Yo guys, can anyone hook it up? or post one for sale? Need a 9.5 or a 10! Also, who else is getting this? Id love to cop but where? Will these hit NTDC?

can ne 1 get me the all-stars in size 11-12.5 doesn't matter which of those sizes ... i need them for my son's bday pm me if you can thanx

Back
Top Bottom