The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Also forgot to mention Sz 10 & sz 11 gold medal kobes available at niketown Santa Monica CA

Last edited:
I want a red sole on these
ohwell.gif

The jackets were available at some Nike outlets for $200, regular $450 from the Olympics. The entire thing is 3M and is crazy. I got one also but nowhere near what dude paid for his. I'll wear it with the regular olympic Kobe's and KD's.

I have been looking for those "Home" Kobe 7's. What store did you find or see them for that $39.99 price?

GOT THE KICKS @ A FTL IN NYC

Info on where you got the jacket!?

THE JACKET WAS @ THE DEER PARK OUTLET AND A HOMEY BOUGHT IT WITH HIS DISCOUNT IT WAS $199 - 40% -30% EMP DISCOUNT.

OTHER LOCATIONS HAD IT ALSO JUST DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE...BUT I DO KNOW SOMEONE COPPED FOR $120 @ NIKE FACTORY IN NEW ORLEANS

I PAID $124 FOR ALL THIS TOTAL OVER THE WEEKEND

https://instagr.am/p/QLHjkIMHyn/media/?size=l[/quote]
yo, im all types of mad right now

but the supremes are the truth, im going to double up definitely, there was no break in period, perfect fit, and i love the play strong midsoles

GOT THE KICKS @ A FTL IN NYC
THE JACKET WAS @ THE DEER PARK OUTLET AND A HOMEY BOUGHT IT WITH HIS DISCOUNT IT WAS $199 - 40% -30% EMP DISCOUNT.

OTHER LOCATIONS HAD IT ALSO JUST DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE...BUT I DO KNOW SOMEONE COPPED FOR $120 @ NIKE FACTORY IN NEW ORLEANS

Which store in New York. The Footlockers around my way have them for retail and according to the managers all the Footlockers should be abiding by the same price. More info would be good if you don't mind. Thanks. Any yeah that jacket is pretty dope.

what colorway is kobe wearing? seems like a white,black,yellow colorway.... has this released?
Has not yet released.  Looks like the unnamed shoe posted a couple of pages back.  The white/black/purple/yellow with speckled midsole.

every time I see Laker Homes, I always give them that side eye, like I want you but Not for 100+
if I find it for 40 (PLUS GOT MY BDAY COUPON TODAY), i'M on it!!!!

Anyone know if Kobe VII elites get loose after you break them in? I got a 10.5, but when I tried on a 11 in store it fit perfectly out of the box (maybe some toe room but the sleeve fit nicely). Also, does  anyone know if the TB colorways fit the same as elites?

Picked up Supremes in Black / Yellow for $99, last size too. Not sure if I'm gonna keep em or take them back :\

Last edited:
copped the away laker PDF's for 70 @ the rack...

wasnt feelin em for 140, but for 70? they cool...

may end up with more vii's than any other kobe sig...

wtk's on the way, still waitin out the fireberries n blk/greys, and lookin for a decent price for the GM's.

will be a wrap for these pretty soon. will try to post a collection pic once its all said n done...

Back
Top Bottom