The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

yeah, they're legit. I've bought several prs. from them now without issue. Box is correct, shoes have been correct, etc.. Usually receive them in about a week. Bought the KD Oly's the first day they had listed for $130. Today they were briefly on there for $230 so their prices aren't always the best.

So Yao Ming's nephew and all of Asia can get the Kobe VII USA GOLD MEDAL shoe but the USA can't!?!? Damn Nike!!!

Ok just checking cause i know some limited releases wouldn't put out a 12.5 (for example the WTK). Maybe i can trade my WTK for cloaks. Does that seem like a fair trade?

Ok just checking cause i know some limited releases wouldn't put out a 12.5 (for example the WTK). Maybe i can trade my WTK for cloaks. Does that seem like a fair trade?

WTK actually hold more value on the open market at the moment but I think its pretty unanimous that the Cloaks are a way better looking shoe. So I guess its a fair trade on your part, the other guy is getting "more" according to market value.

WTK actually hold more value on the open market at the moment but I think its pretty unanimous that the Cloaks are a way better looking shoe. So I guess its a fair trade on your part, the other guy is getting "more" according to market value.
ok cool..thanks man

so just to clarify

the GM's are dropping in the US but just not for awhile? or are they asia exclusives?

This. I'd sell the WTK then buy the Cloaks. I'm sure you'll have some $$$ leftover that way...

Went to Foot Locker to look at some of the Kobe VIIs they have. The Cheetah print was already on the shelves.

Total side note, 2/3 shoes I tried, my right foot kept feeling the air bubble or something along those lines just above the mid part of my foot. It felt like I was pressing into a bean bag chair. Is that supposed to happen?

the kobe VII Elites are all gone except size 10 on nikestore....$160 x 20% ...what a deal...bought mines for $220!

the kobe VII Elites are all gone except size 10 on nikestore....$160 x 20% ...what a deal...bought mines for $220!

if you use ebates you can get 10% cashback on NDC combined with the clearance code so even better deal. too bad they are all gone :smh:

There's some Kobe GM's on eBay right now for $195 and $230 shipped. $190 from a seller in Taiwan, but what gets me is the $230 from a seller in Fremont, CA. I really thought these haven't hit stateside yet. You think both the Taiwan pair AND the Fremont, CA pair are legit? They're feedback rating is good but then again so was Air-Randy's a while back... I already got mine coming from a friend out in Japan so I'm good, but thought I'd ask about/share the info above for anyone looking

Last edited:
Went to Foot Locker to look at some of the Kobe VIIs they have. The Cheetah print was already on the shelves.

Total side note, 2/3 shoes I tried, my right foot kept feeling the air bubble or something along those lines just above the mid part of my foot. It felt like I was pressing into a bean bag chair. Is that supposed to happen?

It's the way they glued the insole. It's just an air pocket.

You can either peel back the top layer to get the air out and then put it back, or you can pop it with a needle.

^ No, it's just an air pocket.

Insert the needle parallel to the insole if you're worried about hitting the zoom bag.

Back
Top Bottom