The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

140wy9e.jpg

If the ELITES were a finals colorway...ppl will be crazy over them...but i guess Nike got tired of Lebron and Kobe never seeing each other in the Finals...so they start making the Elites colorway early

anyone think these will come anywhere close to as available as the v's in the outlets and what not (for cheap)? i would definitely like to try ballin in these

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'll check out the kobe iD options later. I hope the pdf print isn't the only new option.

There is also a two tone option. It looks like how the volt pair looks with the base being one color and the lines on top being black.

Got some sharks yesterday for 115, theyre so nice on feet. Now all I need is those orange, black n silver ones n I'm done with the 7s

Originally Posted by jst628

whole lot of new iD options... WHY SO LATE NIKE?

Still unappealing options for the most part...IMO.Like I said earlier...give me the orange pair, and then on to December for the VIIIs.

Originally Posted by Chato

I'll check out the kobe iD options later. I hope the pdf print isn't the only new option.

There is also a two tone option. It looks like how the volt pair looks with the base being one color and the lines on top being black.

Just took a peek at the two tone option. Once again the tongue has to be the same color as the base, which limits what you can do.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by prince

anyone think these will come anywhere close to as available as the v's in the outlets and what not (for cheap)? i would definitely like to try ballin in these

if they go down to $50 id be happy and surprised. V's were just MASSIVELY produced imo

Originally Posted by Chato

Just took a peek at the two tone option. Once again the tongue has to be the same color as the base, which limits what you can do.
30t6p3b.gif
           ^ nike wants to market the insoles ID which is crap considering the price they put up for these. 

Good lookin out! Got my size 12.

Shipping was only $5 bucks, would cost me more in gas on Saturday to pick them up. Estimated delivery is this Thursday is that right?

tried on elites today, upper is def stiffer, ride is a bit better but everythign will need some breaking in

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Good lookin out! Got my size 12.

Shipping was only $5 bucks, would cost me more in gas on Saturday to pick them up. Estimated delivery is this Thursday is that right?

Not bad for $5 shipping but it should be free. Cali tax though
sick.gif
I rather get an iD than an Elite.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

If the ELITES were a finals colorway...ppl will be crazy over them...but i guess Nike got tired of Lebron and Kobe never seeing each other in the Finals...so they start making the Elites colorway early
I agree to this because the sales will be ridiculously higher for sure. But I doubt people will say they look so good.
They'll just be buying it for the Hype of it being a finals shoe. The Big Stages were on a different level. is...

Originally Posted by micon111

Originally Posted by KyrieIrving

About to get a pair of the Concords online. I wear a size 10.5 in the Vs and VIs. Is 10.5 good for the VIIs?

alot have been upsizing either half or a full sz up. im an 11 in V's and VI's, but i like the fit of 11.5 in VII's. they're snug in the midsole area, totaly different from the V and VI. best bet is to try a pair instore. i heard concords have reached the outlet stores.

Appreciate the help, my man!

Couldnt find any info on previous pages, but will the Kobe Elites be available in GS sizes? Appreciate it fellas.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

tried on elites today, upper is def stiffer, ride is a bit better but everythign will need some breaking in
           hows the fit? is it as snug as the other VII's?

Back
Top Bottom