The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Anyone noticed that there's no VII's on NDC except for the ID's right now????

I noticed that too. They were up yesterday in all sizes. I was gonna order the concords this morning.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

As promised, I snagged the Black/Wolf Greys -- here's some pics...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
x
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
x
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Copped. Have you tried them on yet? I wore 9.5 in the 6s (could've easily fit 10 too), would you suggest I go with a 10?
I went true to size and it works fine.  I was a 10 in the VI; got a 10 in the VII.

ASG kobes r looking great.... I really doubt their that limited... I mean every year ASG shoes drop and there's always enough to go around

anyone got any info on the poison darts ?

and i hear something of piranha version coming out.. (seen it on nicekicks)

Can someone please tell me how Kobes fit compared to Jordans? Bigger, smaller, or about the same? I've never had a pair.

Okay, now I will be massively disappointed if I don't get the Cloaks. I just need to know what size (Am a sz 9.5 in the Kobe IV, a sz 9 in the Kobe V, a size 9.5 in the Kobe VI).

Originally Posted by TXZ

Okay, now I will be massively disappointed if I don't get the Cloaks. I just need to know what size (Am a sz 9.5 in the Kobe IV, a sz 9 in the Kobe V, a size 9.5 in the Kobe VI).

Can't you... just go.... to your nearest shoe store and try on the ones they have now....?

Vdays
BHM
Allstars

all in one month? Talk about picking and choosing.

Btw, who designated the "cloak" jargon to be applied to the V-days?

Chameleon sounds more applicable in this sitchayshun imo.

My buddy is living in Tokyo and picked up three pairs.  Costed 23,000 yen...around $300.   He may be trying to sell the other two soon. 

Originally Posted by TXZ

Trust me lol -- These "Harry Potter" shoes drop at the same time as "THE DECOY" aka Retro Jordan IV <<<<< "Young H-Beast Hatchlings" will be all over that Retro J and we will be able to walk in and purchase our limited
 "quickstrike-ed" shoe with no hassle.  

These will be limited and they will sell out - 3M swoosh with color changing paint job on a KOBE sig = 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i hope the ASG kobe will be easy for me like it was last year...i wasnt sure if i wanted them last year. i got out of class at 10 called HOH went to the bank get money and if they had my size ill get the vi's if not oh well but when i went to hoh just in and out...so hope its like that for these

My story exactly haha.

Cloaks are amazing, but i am kinda more excited about my big bangs arriving soon
eyes.gif
...(chinese preorder)

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Anyone noticed that there's no VII's on NDC except for the ID's right now????

I noticed that too. They were up yesterday in all sizes. I was gonna order the concords this morning.

ampffo.jpg

How convenient.

Back
Top Bottom