The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

My black/grays came in. This is the first time im seeing this colorway in person. :smokin. Basic but nice. SMH for not buying these back when they were on sale on NDC for 70.

my small collection of 7's anything else i should add?
Snow Leopards, Wolf Greys, and Sharks

White/Purple Supremes, Blk/Grey & Whit/Blk with the White speckle if you rly feeling this model

Those would be a must for me

Already have notifications on Ebay for my sizes in the shoes. I cant buy what people are not selling dude.
Damn whats the highest you seen. I've seen Gold Medals go for 200 but I would think that's the ceiling. I never seen anything else go for more than 180, seen Wolf Greys on Rif.La for 100 mane I was plottin on those

Damn whats the highest you seen. I've seen Gold Medals go for 200 but I would think that's the ceiling. I never seen anything else go for more than 180, seen Wolf Greys on Rif.La for 100 mane I was plottin on those
Yea I seen those prices last year. I just lost the bid in general or while I was doing something else at the time of the bid closing.

so I started playing ball in my 7s last month, I felt fine but then yesterday I ran on the treadmill with these for 40 mins and as I finishing up I started to feel pain in my feet. I got home took of my shoes and noticed I had cuts in my feet. :smh: I hope this doesn't continue to happen, I still played ball in them today and felt the pain still but I toughed up with it

Last edited:
Yea man there real nice and rosses have been filled with them lately. Every time I go in I see at least two pairs of them. I went in last week and saw 3 size 9s and a size 8 in the same store.

But since these have the xdr sole I'm assuming there being shipped in from China right? Because I picked up the del sols from Ross a while back also and They had a yen sticker on the bottom.of the shoe

My Ross hasn't had any. My son wants another pair, I'm hoping to find him a pair at one of my local Ross'.

XDRs were Asia only release.

I was gonna go to Ross anyways tomorrow its my day off I'll look out for that 8.5 because it seems like there always getting new pairs of them when I go in

It's cool man... The Ross price is basically all I want to pay. Don't want to shell out extra for shipping or whatever. I appreciate it tho.

Back
Top Bottom