The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Elites will forever be fire. Remember when JJ had em on the low
nthat.gif

What's up nt haven't really been in this thread but I am thinking trading a pair of 3lab5 for the Kobe 7 asg does anyone think this is a legit trade?

Quick question, does the upper on the TB or Elite VII's make the shoe fit like the rest?? I am a size 11 in all other Kobe's but I went 11.5 with the VII's, just wondering if they will fit better with the upper from the VI's or if I should half size up again.

Man looking back I realize how much I love 7s. I wish the performance was better, but some of the colorways are amazing.

Glad I got cloaks :wow:

Man looking back I realize how much I love 7s. I wish the performance was better, but some of the colorways are amazing.

Glad I got cloaks :wow:

I honestly don't have an issue with the performance. id take these over the 8s tho just because of the fact that the 8s bottom out after a few wears.

Only thing the urked me about the performance on these was the fit, that was horrible

But i prefer zoom over lunarlon so i mess with my 7s alot

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, the shoes took a little bit to break in but once that happened I was very happy. I remember the first time I played in them and I didn't like how "square" the bottom felt. like the shoe didn't roll too well.

Agreed. The heel was clunky but when you just lace em up and go at it it wasn't too bad. Looking back, I wish I had a colorway that I put through the ringer on hoops but never did. :\

Agreed. The heel was clunky but when you just lace em up and go at it it wasn't too bad. Looking back, I wish I had a colorway that I put through the ringer on hoops but never did. :\

keep your eyes open. ive found like 4 pairs at my local Ross in the last few months.
Dukes, Black/Grey, Wolf Grey, and Lower Marions.

I've seen the black/maize but only in small sizes 9 and below.

Wearing a 13 it's always tough for me to find good stuff at Ross around here. I've got one literally around the block from my apt but they never seem to get ANYTHING good. There's a few within driving distance I'm always down to hit up.

Someone posted aces in a 13 and I was so sad :lol:

I hit at least one Ross weekly, sometimes 2-3. None of em really have anything as far as shoes go. Last thing I found was royal TB zkVIs, and eybl kdIVs both sz 18.

I know a few if us like the VIIs, but for the most part this was probably the most hated on Kobe from the whole line. It's going to be funny to see what happens when the prelude VIIs drop.

I guess it's one of those things you really have to stay consistent with it in the hopes of finding something.

I feel so weird walking in there once a week looking around for 5 mins and then leaving. I'm always waiting on the dude in the LP vest to try and ask what the hell I'm doing. :lol:

haha! I usually have my wife and one of my kids with me, so they look around too. I usually browse the clothes too, found some OK stuff recently. I dont always have the patience to look through everything, soon as Im done looking through shoes I tell my wife its time to go.

I hit at least one Ross weekly, sometimes 2-3. None of em really have anything as far as shoes go. Last thing I found was royal TB zkVIs, and eybl kdIVs both sz 18.

I know a few if us like the VIIs, but for the most part this was probably the most hated on Kobe from the whole line. It's going to be funny to see what happens when the prelude VIIs drop.

I've recently found some gold there. last 7 I saw were the supremes

I want the preludes (I know this isn't the thread to talk about them) but I for sure want these to actual use. if I don't get them i'll have to finally just get the Ace 7's that were floating around in my fb group

I think we're already seeing a little bit of that with the I-IIIs so far lol.

I hate on the VIIs cuz of the terrible break in period, but they're a cool looking design. Just wish they had better out of the box comfort cuz I've never had as much trouble breaking in a pair of shoes before. Took several wears for me before they truly started feeling good on feet.

After all of the horror stories with the shoes giving bad blisters on the first few pairs that were the whole system I was too scared to get into them too deep.

The actual lowtop retail versions didn't really seem to have that problem, right?

After all of the horror stories with the shoes giving bad blisters on the first few pairs that were the whole system I was too scared to get into them too deep.

The actual lowtop retail versions didn't really seem to have that problem, right?

I have no issues with either version.
I use the dukes a lot and my obsidian IDs I got for like $20 every so often. the IDs have the ankle strap thing. no issues with blisters just don't like that ankle thing because the tongue always slides down and I have to readjust.

No not really, I got the Sharks Day 1 release and fit like a glove out the box.

I think different feet different experiences, I only had a problem with my Galaxy, and cloaks. Cloaks I took out the sole re adjusted and that fixed it.

Galaxy's were a lost cause i tried to re adjust and it never helped so I sold them.

keep your eyes open. ive found like 4 pairs at my local Ross in the last few months.
Dukes, Black/Grey, Wolf Grey, and Lower Marions.
Only KB7's I found at my local Ross were the Black/Grey ones. Would love to find the Dukes, one of my favorite simple colorways of the line.

Back
Top Bottom