The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I can't click on the size button, does it mean it's sold out? I'm trying to cop the Gold Medal.

no dice.
mean.gif

anybody else have trouble seeing the sizes while using safari? by the time i switched to firefox, the cloaks were all gone...

Word of advice. Don't trust the twitter links first. Always try searching for the shoe to see if it's there. If it's not there, click the twitter tab to see if it's tweeted. If not, then repeat until you get it. 

I literally just searched "kobe" in the search bar and refreshed several times as soon as 7:59 hit. And bam, they were there. 

Managed to order my size 12, I was super slow on the checkout too since I was half asleep. :smh:

I wanted to order two pairs, but I guess their was a 1 pair limit or something.

Hopefully my order goes through, I been wanting Cloaks for so damn long! Congrats to everyone who managed to snag a pair or already has a pair.

I haven't even been able to select a size, been trying since link went live.  NDC says they're all in carts already, keep trying.. What, NDC find 2 pairs of cloaks doing some cleaning around the Oregon campus and decide to sell em'.. 

Word of advice. Don't trust the twitter links first. Always try searching for the shoe to see if it's there. If it's not there, click the twitter tab to see if it's tweeted. If not, then repeat until you get it. 

I literally just searched "kobe" in the search bar and refreshed several times as soon as 7:59 hit. And bam, they were there. 
Same thing I did lol. I said F waiting on the twitter link and searched on my own.

A man if any Nt'er out there is at an HoH and happen to see these inbox me man
Correct me if I'm wrong but these released on NDC and Niketown locations only. I would call several Niketowns (there's not THAT many in the country) and see if you can do a phone order on any of them. That's pretty much your only option at this point, way better than hoping for a pair to pop up

Did that method for the Swingman Lebrons during the SM/DM/SLH release weekend

i'm fine with ndc releases. been able to grab when they do it right and not have pre-existing links up already such as tonite. people who waited for the link on twitter grabbed the scraps that the resourceful ones left behind. since this was the case I was surprised to even see all the options available when I first clicked the twitter link. congrats to the smarts of people, fail on nike because of their laziness to not create an even ground for this release.

ain't too mad since I already got a 10.5 on RD, but a 11 would have been nice.

Correct me if I'm wrong but these released on NDC and Niketown locations only. I would call several Niketowns (there's not THAT many in the country) and see if you can do a phone order on any of them. That's pretty much your only option at this point, way better than hoping for a pair to pop up

Did that method for the Swingman Lebrons during the SM/DM/SLH release weekend

Dang bruh I'm never gonna get the chance to taste these now :x... I'm running for 100 yards tonight straight up!

Man EFF NIKE!!! I am officially done. Goddamn cloaks sold out before the twitter link hit my phone, I was on the comp reloading, hit the link as it popped up.

I'm switching to Adidas, gonna go buy a pair of DRose III this afternoon. To anyone who struck out and was thinking about getting the gold medals instead, don't fall for Nikes bait and switch bull.... Smh.

Back
Top Bottom