The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Ive been wanting these for god knows how long! Thankful I didnt step into eBay just yet... they going for 250 a pop!

I swear people that get multiple pairs to COLLECT have a problem, like you need a fix or something.
roll.gif

^
Horrible idea.
He'd be trading one of the better looking VIIs for the worst VII (and quite possibly the worst kobe) to release.
What if he feels the WTK is the best Kobe to release. You feel it's horrible but maybe he doesn't. I'd ditch the Cloaks for the WTK anyday of the week.
People like the WTK (as is the case with most shoes today) because of the "value" that the secondary market has placed on that shoe.

Shoe is trash.

You'll probably come back with some "that's your opinion tho" bs, but I honestly don't care. Ugly, is ugly.

OT: The Penny V Cloaks were supposed to be my substitute for these, now I'm not so sure I'll cop those.

Agreed. Held the WTKs in my hand and pulled a Steve Nash or Rondo or whoever you choice is. I would rather have the Cloaks any day. Mine are heavy in my rotation.

People like the WTK (as is the case with most shoes today) because of the "value" that the secondary market has placed on that shoe.

Shoe is trash.

You'll probably come back with some "that's your opinion tho" bs, but I honestly don't care. Ugly, is ugly.
I'll come back with a just your opinion because it is just your opinion wtf 
roll.gif
? I like the WTK's better than the cloaks. Why would I give a F if you think they are ugly? Why would I give  F about why other people like a shoe? 

Shoe is trash.

I'll come back with a just your opinion because it is just your opinion wtf :rofl: ? I like the WTK's better than the cloaks. Why would I give a F if you think they are ugly? Why would I give  F about why other people like a shoe? 
quit playin, you know you wouldnt be on them joints if they were lowtop hyperdunks, you care, stop tryin to be bossy lil mama

Haha this thread is comedy!... Just to throw it out there, I love the WTK concept and colorway. They aren't ugly at all. I could careless the resale. I wear the **** out of them :smokin

quit playin, you know you wouldnt be on them joints if they were lowtop hyperdunks, you care, stop tryin to be bossy lil mama

QFT

the brown is what made them so hideous.
i feel the same about Lebron X corks but thats another discussion

Agreed. Held the WTKs in my hand and pulled a Steve Nash or Rondo or whoever you choice is. I would rather have the Cloaks any day. Mine are heavy in my rotation.

Any cracking lines on the upper? I know I'll eventually wear my pair (soon) but just wondering since I've seen some pics of it.

Any cracking lines on the upper? I know I'll eventually wear my pair (soon) but just wondering since I've seen some pics of it.

Mine have cracked a tiny bit in a few spots. I have worn mine quite a bit though. They are shoes right, that's what I'm supposed to do? :D

To each is own on the WTK. When they released, I thought to myself that there were a few better colorways of the VII's than these :rolleyes, and then once I seen the WTKD pics :wow:, I'm scratching my head as to why Nike didn't do that with the WTK to begin with :stoneface: ??? If Nike used the WTKD concept on the WTK, then you could argue these as being one of the best colorway of the VII's.

And let's not even imagine a WTLBJ :smokin

All i ever wanted from the Kobe VII line was the Cloaks...this rerelease is right up my alley...won't be missing these.

Ditto my friend ditto.
I couldn't pull the trigger for $235 from a reseller.
I'm not a big fan of the Kobe VII's however I do have a handful of colorways.
The cloaks was one of those I wanted as well as the gold Medals which I just got today.
Tomorrow I will try on my i-phone because I will be on line for the Spizike's.
Haven't had any success on my i-phone ever so we'll see..

Looks like Gold Medals are on NDC for 111.97, sz, 8, 10, 11, 11.5, couldn't add the 14 to cart.

Looks like only the 8 is available.

Last edited:
Looks like I grabbed the 11...might change my mind & cancel though. It was too tempting for 112 shipped! Thanks for the info up there.

-Pete

Yea I caught the sale for a size 11 two days ago. Crazy how they have them on sale already and they just released. Was going to pass but said what the ....

Back
Top Bottom