The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

how long should do these take to break in? feel stiff as hell. they make my feet tired
are you a skinny guy?
maybe if you are a heavy dude the break in is curved
im 6'2 (6'3 in shoes) 220 and the only break in was getting used to the feeling of the laces on my foot, the inner booty sleeve is really thin and when i tie my shoes it feels like theres nothing there

the elites dont feel the same, but they have more of a true break in period for me, and they are tighter than my normal VIIs

btw, does anyone know where i can find some supremes for >100? i tried them on in store and they feel different (even wearing the play fast midsole/insole comparison to my normal lakers home) i want them boys

im 6'0 and about 175 pounds
maybe its because you are so light

cant lie tho, i miss being 180, had more bounce than an oz and was quicker on my feet, some people dont have to trade off but my joints were not supposed to take anything over 190

lets trade bodies homie

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm why they push the date back. It might be the same colorway but it might not be the Cloaks. Guess we gotta wait and see more info in the coming weeks.

I'm going to guess and say it's the Draft Day cw, if not the cloaks. Although the black would be different than usual.

im thinking this
werent they a limited official release? has nike ever re-released a colorway of the same shoe like this?

Well... the cloaks had a restock that @Nikestore posted on their twitter feed a while back. Other than that the Dave White Jordan 1's released twice, once during the BHM release and the second time was during the Galaxy/ASG release. Both times they (NDC) posted it on their launch list.

I sort of doubt they would re--release cloaks just because the 7s didn't do well. why not just make CWs people have been waiting for or something new.
who knows I guess we'll see

cloaks are not releasing, the colorway now says wolf grey and ends with 006 instead of 005, i guess nike made a mistake and updated it.

These shoes do take a minute to break in. And by minute I mean like balling in them everyday for about an hour or so each day for a week. Only then did I feel like I could just lace em up and ball in them comfortably. Will say, after that "hell week" as I like to call it, they feel amazing. I know I'm probably in the minority in this, but I'll take a fully broken in VII over the VI any day, just because the VI felt like it bottom'd out too quickly and wasn't as rigid/stable.

The only way I can describe the break-in period for the VII is "no pain, no gain" haha.

There were two release dates on ndc launch list for the wolf grey cheetah(10/4) and apparently cloaks(first it was 10/4 then 10/20, I guess it was a mistake after all and they took it down today.

Back
Top Bottom