The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Anybody Know Where I Can Cop Wolf Grey Kobe VII's From Sz10-11 No Luck Anywhere

Here's a pic my bro sent me over the weekend from Laguna Hills mall in Cali...he was able to get a size 10.5...

2zpnmon.jpg

picked up the concords for $69 for nordstrom last week, this week they had the del sols for the same price, best believe I copped :pimp:

there is another nordstrom rack opening in my area next week, definitely going to be there the first day they open. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a lot of stuff :nerd:

is it worth paying an extra 10 dollars for the supereme version? ill be using these for ball.

Definitely regret passing up on getting those Cloaks. :smh:

Was too interested in securing the White/Cement 4's at the time.

is it worth paying an extra 10 dollars for the supereme version? ill be using these for ball.

I personally love switching between the Fast and Strong inserts. When just shooting around I wear the Strongs and when I'm actually balling I wear the Fasts. So for an extra $10 bucks? I'd say go for it.

Definitely regret passing up on getting those Cloaks. :smh:
Was too interested in securing the White/Cement 4's at the time.

Tell me about it. I was on the phone with the Nike rep ordering my pair of WC IVs, I could've easily gotten a pair of the Cloaks. Even after the NDC servers reset, there was still a near FSR.

Since the Gold Medals have the same cheap gold swoosh as the Elites ill just stick with my USAs.

^^i have the usa's but i kinda want the GM,

this is kobes last olympics and i kinda want to have the special shoe for it, even though he didnt wear it, its still a nice shoe and a collectable item to have and if nike does release with white box even more to get it.

lebron and kd GM have the special box so i these having it also

Back
Top Bottom