The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Decided that I will pick up the cheetahs with employee discount.. Wifey loves them so much that she's getting herself a pair too

looks like all the dart frogs that ppl bought on ndc recently got listed ebay and nt marketplace 
mean.gif

anybody else get the feeling that the cheetah's are just gonna sit in stores?

I'm thinking they'll sell out but restock. They probably won't sit long (at least not in my SoCal market) so probably want to get them either on release day or online during restocks. I don't think you'll be able to find good sizes in the store more than 2 weeks after release, but you'll probably find them online or at decent prices on ebay from he resellers. I don't see these selling for more than $170-180 shipped. They won't be like the cloaks where it was a general release that caught on late and now people are searching for em...I think these are a wider release that you'll still be able to find at good prices (maybe a bit above retail) 1 month out

anybody else get the feeling that the cheetah's are just gonna sit in stores?

I'm thinking they'll sell out but restock. They probably won't sit long (at least not in my SoCal market) so probably want to get them either on release day or online during restocks. I don't think you'll be able to find good sizes in the store more than 2 weeks after release, but you'll probably find them online or at decent prices on ebay from he resellers. I don't see these selling for more than $170-180 shipped. They won't be like the cloaks where it was a general release that caught on late and now people are searching for em...I think these are a wider release that you'll still be able to find at good prices (maybe a bit above retail) 1 month out
Cloaks weren't a GR and no one caught on late. The release just got overshadowed by the Cement IVs, but still sold-out within minutes on NDC after they reset their servers...

Kobe VII Duke at my local footlocker for $89.99, check your locals to catch some deals...

Of course it'd be the CW I don't like.

If I bought lebrons, I'd jump on those lows. Didn't the teal and purple ones recently release?

Actually, my local footlocker (MD) has Kobe VIIs on sale too.

Dukes, LA Homes, Entourages (Navy/Yellow) are all $89.99. USAs were sold out tho so I didnt see if the price was updated for them. I was there saturday and all of these shoes were still full price.

I prefer the regular USA Zk7 > gold medal. I wish he wore them during their final game against Spain like he did with the Hyperdunk Friendlies

Last edited:
Actually, my local footlocker (MD) has Kobe VIIs on sale too.
Dukes, LA Homes, Entourages (Navy/Yellow) are all $89.99. USAs were sold out tho so I didnt see if the price was updated for them. I was there saturday and all of these shoes were still full price.

Navy Yellow? you mean the World Basketball one?

whoa no way those were already down to 89.99.

i almost bought for retail here. looks like im waiting now

^^^ as said before... could have been some sort of regional markdown.
Lebrons werent marked down for my mall but others posted they were.

I agree that its a little surprising to see that colorway for the low already. Guess its because dudes dont buy GR colorways like that in MD. we more of the Lebron types around here.

i don't have pics but the upper on my cloaks split at the flex points by the laces. pretty disappointed and i hope the zk8's upper won't be like the 7's.

durability is f****** with the 7s that's for sure. they look good. that's it. sorry to hear about your Cloaks homie.

USA's all but gone? wow :smh:

i think ndc still has sizes tho.

i am surprised USA are drying up tho. i actually got a pair for $40 on a one time hook up. was gonna take it to the court with the London Retro shorts and USA Elite socks... might have to not kill them and kill some Lebron soldiers instead :D

Didn't think USA's would disappear quick. I stock locate on ftl.com around my area and nothing. Wanted to use the bday coupon.

Didn't think USA's would disappear quick. I stock locate on ftl.com around my area and nothing. Wanted to use the bday coupon.

Just noticed that too, NDC suddenly is out of stock. Went to a House of Hoops to get mine last week, called to see if they still had any and the manager told me their whole 48 count stock sold out 2 days after the GM game that Sunday. Interesting, maybe folks are losing hope for the GM releases...

Back
Top Bottom