The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I feel like I want to see what the ZK8 will look like before I get more 7s,
I want the aces but I can wait on that or just ID a pair for the price i'd have to pay.

@Peru
those socks are tough I need to cop before I can't find any. Nice pickup fam.

Appreciate it, just stumbled on them. I posted info of where they were in the Sock thread, incase they shipped or people were in the area. Grab them ASAP, they are disappearing fast. First time in my life I ever heard of a per customer limit on socks... :lol:

I hear you, my local footlocker said they sold out of em the day they got them, a first for socks haha. You getting the GMs as well? I saw you posting about them a few pages back, jw...

I hear you, my local footlocker said they sold out of em the day they got them, a first for socks haha. You getting the GMs as well? I saw you posting about them a few pages back, jw...

I would try to get them if I can find out an actual release date. Wanted the GM's more than the USA's but I don't feel confident enough that the GM's will release in the States so I couldn't let both pass me by. If I run across anymore USA socks I'll grab some and be sure to share with the NT community for simple retail+shipping. Would've done it today if the Manager at that HOH wasn't such a prude. I'm hunting for those GM's tho...

My elites came in. Ended up spending $100 after everything is said and done. My favorite part of the shoe is the mango insole with the window on the back so you can see it. And the clear sole. Those two things just make an already gorgeous shoe pop even more.

Medial side swoosh came chipped already smh. Might buy a can of clear paint/laquer to spray over it for protection

Man if only the home elites didn't have that gold fly wire show thru like piss stains on the upper. Overall though the shoes are nice, and for $100 I can't blame you for copping.

Last edited:
Yeah the white elites are one of those shoes where your heart jumps at how gorgeous they are when you see them for the very first time. Everybody has certain shoes were that happens and this was one of those moments.

I wanted a pair bad but no way was I going to pay $200 for them. Luckily I waited and copped for WAY under retail

Called NDC, they said there is no plans on the GM's being released online. She told me to call back the day before the day I think they will be released to see if there is any further information. I'm not feeling good about a stateside release soooooo I hit up HOH and made a pickup.....

Nice pick-up!!

why do my feet have to get so damn sweaty? :smh:

i would have copped the home elites today but sucks after 1-2 months the white material gets all dirty/yellowed :smh:

:frown:

what were the last pair of VI that released last yr? was it the cancer awareness?? i want to kno so i could either wait to see what else drops or if i just ID a pair!!! i got a chaos inspired one in mind

nike should be ashamed of themselves.. calling a shoe Elites and then the paints chips like it's a regular walmart shoe

:lol:

def agree there, like i said before im very glad i never pulled the trigger. the damn swoosh would have been gone after 1-2 wears for me.

they really couldnt put a clear coat over it or something?

why do my feet have to get so damn sweaty? :smh:
i would have copped the home elites today but sucks after 1-2 months the white material gets all dirty/yellowed :smh:
:frown:

if you play in them it yellows way faster than 1-2 months. smh... :smh:

oh yes def but im saying using them sparingly.

my concords yellowed in less than a month :smh: disgusting. thats why i dont like the material they used for the shoes on the VI and VII. breathable and lets them soak the moisture and they yellow.

the V's had a great synthetic material which obviously doesnt absorb anything but sucked that they would rip.

i like my shoes to stay clean and if they get scuffs/dirt you can easily wipe them down and they look good as damn new.

Y'all got me worried, are my USA 7's going to yellow???

if your feet sweat then yes.

maybe im not normal but mine get very very sweaty so thats why it happens to me.

theres a reason i dont sell used shoes :lol: i dont like to sell people dirty shoes even if the outside somehow looks NDS.

Anyone that waited to pull the Trigger on the White Elites go to Nike.com

Go size run available now for $127.98!!!!! Plus applicable taxes and shipping :pimp:

Use code VICTORIOUS (good on only clearance items)

Haven't been in here all year, but glad I came in today. Just ordered the Kobe VII Lakers "Home" for $67 + tax and shipping. Had a $50 gift card, so not bad at all.

Wanted to get the White Elites but they had no size 11 :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom